Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2024, 02:42 PM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Tom Brady talks football with Cowherd

I know, we hate both of these guys. But it's football talk, good football IQ stuff from one of the best to ever do it. Worth a watch, imo. Plus, it's actually football-related material.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 02:43 PM   #2
Threepeat!

Great interview!
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 02:45 PM   #3
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Great interview!

Yeah, I thought so as well. First time in a while I sat through an entire Cowherd interview in a while.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 07:56 PM   #4
Special Teams ACE!!!

I don't get why people hate Cowherd. He's no more guilty of the occasional bad take than other analysts, and at least in his case he does an actual recurring segment that reviews the stuff he got right and wrong. He's not some tired "This is my opinion and I will only ever make arguments that make Player X look bad!" jackass like Skip. And he does everything he can to make his guests shine in his interviews, even if they're some boring athlete.

Tom Brady, on the other hand, can get fisted to death by an elephant. I actually was going to give him a chance on his roast, because maybe he actually is fun-loving and nice. Nope. His behavior during that time showed me he only did it as a "Look at meeeeee!" attention whore moment grab and when the roast ended up actually turning into a roast, he wilted and cried and said some stuff was off-limits AS the roast was happening (the Bob Kraft moment, for example).

I will never listen to a word that jackass says on any medium or platform. Should he ever be the color guy for a Chiefs SB, I will regrettably need to watch that SB on mute.

**** him. Can't wait until he dies.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 08:09 PM   #5
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I don't get why people hate Cowherd. He's no more guilty of the occasional bad take than other analysts, and at least in his case he does an actual recurring segment that reviews the stuff he got right and wrong. He's not some tired "This is my opinion and I will only ever make arguments that make Player X look bad!" jackass like Skip. And he does everything he can to make his guests shine in his interviews, even if they're some boring athlete.

Tom Brady, on the other hand, can get fisted to death by an elephant. I actually was going to give him a chance on his roast, because maybe he actually is fun-loving and nice. Nope. His behavior during that time showed me he only did it as a "Look at meeeeee!" attention whore moment grab and when the roast ended up actually turning into a roast, he wilted and cried and said some stuff was off-limits AS the roast was happening (the Bob Kraft moment, for example).

I will never listen to a word that jackass says on any medium or platform. Should he ever be the color guy for a Chiefs SB, I will regrettably need to watch that SB on mute.

**** him. Can't wait until he dies.

They're talking about football. Intelligently.

I mean, you have options. You can read about Miss Hawk Tuah, new jersey designs, grizzlies vs. rhinos, McDs new steak and cheese bagel, Butker's speech and how it's killing American women somehow, or whatever is happening in DC.

I thought intelligent football talk would be better. My bad.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:34 PM   #6
[b]Supporter[/b]

Thanks for sharing. I think one of the things that helped Romo succeed in his first few years was his humility. Tom doesn’t have any of that and I think he may get annoying after a while. Some of his insights were great though. The bit about feeding a #1 wideout and how having more talent in the middle of the field makes me feel good about the Chiefs receivers.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-21-2024, 08:41 PM   #7
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Thanks for sharing. I think one of the things that helped Romo succeed in his first few years was his humility. Tom doesn’t have any of that and I think he may get annoying after a while. Some of his insights were great though. The bit about feeding a #1 wideout and how having more talent in the middle of the field makes me feel good about the Chiefs receivers.

Yeah, that was a good one. Not a big surprise; obviously getting your stars involved early in a game is pretty basic. But well presented by Brady in terms of how he looks at doing that as a QB. Also, liked the bit about how he breaks down reading the defense presnap and how to deal with it. Not a lot of QBs in the NFL operating at that level right now.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:58 PM   #8
Ultrabanned

I just can’t bring myself to voluntarily watch those two. I’ll get my fill of Brady bullshit in the booth soon enough. I’m sure a lot of us feel the same
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:03 PM   #9
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I just can’t bring myself to voluntarily watch those two. I’ll get my fill of Brady bullshit in the booth soon enough. I’m sure a lot of us feel the same
Yeah I took one look when I started that Eewtube and decided 24 minutes of boring Tom wasn't worth it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:36 PM   #10
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
They're talking about football. Intelligently.

I mean, you have options. You can read about Miss Hawk Tuah, new jersey designs, grizzlies vs. rhinos, McDs new steak and cheese bagel, Butker's speech and how it's killing American women somehow, or whatever is happening in DC.

I thought intelligent football talk would be better. My bad.
Oh quit being a bitch. You're free to post this thread, and I'm free to post what I think of Tom Brady in your thread. Pretty simple concept.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 09:44 PM   #11
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Oh quit being a bitch. You're free to post this thread, and I'm free to post what I think of Tom Brady in your thread. Pretty simple concept.
What on Earth are you on about? No one's mad here. Or even mildly irritated. I literally listed options to watching a video about football. You're the one that apparently has 'feelings' about Brady or whatever. Chill out.
Old 06-21-2024, 10:04 PM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
What on Earth are you on about? No one's mad here. Or even mildly irritated. I literally listed options to watching a video about football. You're the one that apparently has 'feelings' about Brady or whatever. Chill out.

Yeah, and I chose the option where I shit on Tom Brady in your thread.

Ain’t America great?

Last edited by RealSNR; 06-21-2024 at 10:14 PM..
Old 06-21-2024, 10:19 PM   #13
Woman should only make babies

I didn't watch it
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 11:59 PM   #14
C Chiefs once a year!

Brady is the GOAT and he has some interesting takes. It was still a fumble though.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-22-2024, 12:06 AM   #15
GDT white noise poster

Brady is a piece of shit that I hate but he does know his way around an inflatable pig fetus or whatever they use
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.