Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-02-2022, 10:20 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Only one way to know for sure if this is real.

We need her holding a sign that says 'Hello Chiefsplanet' and has a short essay below that, stating her thoughts on Skyline Chili and Hamburger Helper.
And the letters PIIHB
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 02:37 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Only one way to know for sure if this is real.

We need her holding a sign that says 'Hello Chiefsplanet' and has a short essay below that, stating her thoughts on Skyline Chili and Hamburger Helper.
Good way to verify.

Whenever I sell a gun on Gunbroker or the old days on Armslist, always put a card by the gun with the date I advertised it along with my screen name. This way, people viewing the gun knows it's actually me listing it (a LOT more scammers on Armslist than Gunbroker IMO, and that's back when Armslist didn't charge anything.

Funny, never saw a sign with that chick. Whatever floats your boat...
Joe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoe is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about