Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2023, 08:49 AM  
Dirty Bit

**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****

Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:19 PM   #376
Kind of a mod

Two own goals in one game. Can't say I've seen that before.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:58 PM   #377
**** off

Hellebuyck has been absolute dogshit in this series - my goodness.
Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.Pushead2 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 10:03 PM   #378
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushead2 View Post
Hellebuyck has been absolute dogshit in this series - my goodness.
We've scored at least 5 on him in each of the previous games, and it's looking like tonight could continue the trend. I wouldn't say he's been the PROBLEM, but he definitely hasn't been part of any solution.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 10:04 PM   #379
Starter

That was nice
Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-01-2024, 05:41 AM   #380
Would an idiot do that?

Wow, didn't expect a 5 game series win.. and after game 1, a 5 game series loss wasn't out of the picture. Seemed like the Jets ran out of steam in the 3rd, they just weren't buzzing like they had been.

Hopefully Stars/Knights goes 7... get some rest, see where they plug in Drouin next round (haven't heard officially though) as I doubt they'll want to break up the 2nd line.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 07:14 PM   #381
Would an idiot do that?

Vegas isn't getting away with all their usual bullshit... granted, they got away with a crosscheck to the back that should have been a 5 on 3 earlier.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 08:11 PM   #382
Starter

Finally a home team wins as Dallas beats Vegas at home 3-2 and have now won the last 3
Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Tundra Scout is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-02-2024, 09:57 AM   #383
Starter

Only one game tonight as the Bruins visit Toronto. Pulling for the Leafs just for the fact I want at least one series to go to 7 games. Haven’t heard if Matthew’s is playing or not
Old 05-02-2024, 10:04 AM   #384
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra Scout View Post
Only one game tonight as the Bruins visit Toronto. Pulling for the Leafs just for the fact I want at least one series to go to 7 games. Haven’t heard if Matthew’s is playing or not
He's not. Feeling more and more to me like they are not disclosing a concussion with him.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:07 AM   #385
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
He's not. Feeling more and more to me like they are not disclosing a concussion with him.
So the rumors of food poisoning are just that, rumors?
Old 05-02-2024, 11:12 AM   #386
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
So the rumors of food poisoning are just that, rumors?
They aren't ruling a guy out 10 hours before gametime for food poisoning.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-02-2024, 12:14 PM   #387
Starter

Quote:
They aren't ruling a guy out 10 hours before gametime for food poisoning.
I’ve had it before and knocked me on my ass for 5 days

People tend to recover from food poisoning in one to two days, but cases can last up to two to four weeks after exposure, said Dr. Pratima Dibba, a gastroenterologist at the Medical Offices of Manhattan.Feb 5, 2024
Old 05-02-2024, 01:50 PM   #388
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
I’ve had it before and knocked me on my ass for 5 days

People tend to recover from food poisoning in one to two days, but cases can last up to two to four weeks after exposure, said Dr. Pratima Dibba, a gastroenterologist at the Medical Offices of Manhattan.Feb 5, 2024

I'm not saying it's not impossible, but I think this hypothesis makes far more sense.
Old 05-02-2024, 03:28 PM   #389
Starter

Quote:

I'm not saying it's not impossible, but I think this hypothesis makes far more sense.
It very well could be too as I’ve heard both things. Bottom line he’s out and we shall if they can force a game 7 without him
Old 05-02-2024, 03:49 PM   #390
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Not messing around with a franchise player
So.... did he play in the last two meaningless games of the season before they weren't messing around with a franchise player?

He hit his head so hard, he became useless in previous years' playoff series.