Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:50 PM   #2611
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Spiderman: Remastered dropped today for PC. Holy shit. This is one that made me wish I had owned a Playstation back in the day. Looks crazy beautiful with ray tracing. Lots of nostalgia tonight.

FYI, there's a cracked version out already. But this game is awesome enough to give the devs some love.
My son has it on his wishlist, gonna wait a few months until it hits a sale but it looks rather awesome. Supposedly the other Spiderman game is on it's way to PC as well, Miles Morales I believe.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2022, 12:16 AM   #2612
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
My son has it on his wishlist, gonna wait a few months until it hits a sale but it looks rather awesome. Supposedly the other Spiderman game is on it's way to PC as well, Miles Morales I believe.
I hate to tell you, but I really doubt it goes on sale any time soon. Certainly not in the next few months. No other Playstation crossover game has ever went on sale since they started doing the PS/PC crossover stuff. They spend way too much to port that to a completely different platform. A game like this is one that should be heavily supported by users if you would like to see other awesome platform-specific games come to PC. I'm a pirating mother****er don't get me wrong. I would download a car. But it's these kinds of releases that can really have an effect on the release of future projects like this if users support it.

The new Miles Morales Spider-Man game that will be released is going to be PS4/PS5 only. Financially supporting games like this remaster will increase the odds that the Miles Morales version might someday makes it to PC. Selective dev support for the cause..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 12:20 AM   #2613
Ain't no relax!

Spider-Man RTX... this map is huge....

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2022, 03:37 AM   #2614
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I hate to tell you, but I really doubt it goes on sale any time soon. Certainly not in the next few months. No other Playstation crossover game has ever went on sale since they started doing the PS/PC crossover stuff. They spend way too much to port that to a completely different platform. A game like this is one that should be heavily supported by users if you would like to see other awesome platform-specific games come to PC. I'm a pirating mother****er don't get me wrong. I would download a car. But it's these kinds of releases that can really have an effect on the release of future projects like this if users support it.

The new Miles Morales Spider-Man game that will be released is going to be PS4/PS5 only. Financially supporting games like this remaster will increase the odds that the Miles Morales version might someday makes it to PC. Selective dev support for the cause..
Ya that's fine I will buy it eventually and hope Sony continues to put out their games on PC. I won't pirate a game now i'm too old if it's worth playing it's worth spending money on. I might test a game out to see if I would put time into it but won't do more than demo it. I don't think I need to test this one out, pretty sure it's great just from my buddies that played it on the ps.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2022, 08:56 AM   #2615
sorta mod-ish

sO yOU'rE teLlInG mE thERe'S a cHAnCe

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2022, 12:30 PM   #2616
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

sO yOU'rE teLlInG mE thERe'S a cHAnCe

My son sends me these like every month lolz, been going for at least 10 years with it.
Old 08-17-2022, 02:09 AM   #2617
WhatUneed2Hear

This looks awesome and was made by one dude, better looking than games made by big teams.
Old 08-18-2022, 09:26 AM   #2618
Damn it feels good.

Skill Up's "This Week in Videogames" is always a great weekly watch. These videos are always well done - great writing, funny, excellent editing, solid commentary on the industry. They aren't usually this long, just an FYI.

SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-18-2022, 09:44 AM   #2619
Rookie

Got sucked into horizon west for a few weeks. That was an amazing game.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-18-2022, 02:03 PM   #2620
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon View Post
Got sucked into horizon west for a few weeks. That was an amazing game.
I got it a few days ago while it was still on sale in the PlayStation store. I plan to start on it after I finish Zero Dawn. Glad to hear Forbidden West is awesome.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 08-19-2022, 06:42 PM   #2621
Mindful Taoist German

Saving myself for Sons of The Forrest. I don't want to get deep into anything new until after that.

I still have to finish the new Brigandine game anyway...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2022, 11:00 AM   #2622
MVP

I've been playing some Satisfactory lately. I like the changes they brought in Update 6. Going in the right direction. If you'd enjoy a game that is a bit of build and a bit of exploring/loot mixed with heavy math ratios to set up a factory to make more and more complicated parts, you'll like it.

Also been playing some Remnants which is similar to Rust. It's from a solo dev that's doing it as a side project, so some patience is required but he is responsive.

Just updated our 7 Days to Die server to the latest stable version. PM me if you want the IP.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-25-2022, 12:09 PM   #2623
WhatUneed2Hear

Ring of Pain roguelike card battler is free on Epic Games this week. It was on my steam wishlist if that matters.
Old 08-25-2022, 01:19 PM   #2624
The man you could post like.

The Saints Row reboot came out and it's ****ing horrific.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2022, 01:23 PM   #2625
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
The Saints Row reboot came out and it's ****ing horrific.
Yep. Even the forgiving review sites have been unkind.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.