Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 09:52 AM   #2491
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
It's one of the games I've never played.
And one of the games I never will.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 10:51 AM   #2492
The man you could post like.

That game is way too easy to break. Wish it wasn't open world.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 10:54 AM   #2493
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
That game is way too easy to break. Wish it wasn't open world.
I'm assuming this comment stems from the ability to grind for power, thus circumventing much of the difficulty?

If so, I may actually give it a try. I don't mind the grind. I just can't do dying over and over.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 11:02 AM   #2494
Needs more middle fingers

So i bought Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for my wife and she spent hours and hours on it, so i picked up a 2nd a copy for myself last night.

Again, i'm new to the Borderlands Franchise:

Thus far (only 8 levels in) I find the writing and theme to be hilarious. "Tiny Tina" is a bit of a breath of fresh air. The game is silly, and i find that refreshing. Thus far the zones have been unique and creative and my wife and i are having a blast blasting through foes and missions.

My only complaint, and it almost made me rage last night, was their bullshit ass servers. The "SHiFT" servers are trash. Initially, it showed both my wife and I as "Offline" even though we clearly werent.

I tried the LAN work around and the game couldn't detect my LAN server. After fiddling with the LAN shit, the SHiFT servers finally started working and we were finally able to get into Mulitplayer Co-Op. Really ****ing frustrating.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:07 PM   #2495

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm assuming this comment stems from the ability to grind for power, thus circumventing much of the difficulty?

If so, I may actually give it a try. I don't mind the grind. I just can't do dying over and over.
You can level your weapon up to +10 in 30 minutes if you know what you're doing and in a couple hours if you follow a guide as a new player.

That puts your DPS near end game levels with just a bit of stat investment.

Also, if you REALLY don't want to grind just have someone drop you some Rune Stacks.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:24 PM   #2496
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
So i bought Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for my wife and she spent hours and hours on it, so i picked up a 2nd a copy for myself last night.

Thus far (only 8 levels in) I find the writing and theme to be hilarious. "Tiny Tina" is a bit of a breath of fresh air. The game is silly, and i find that refreshing. Thus far the zones have been unique and creative and my wife and i are having a blast blasting through foes and missions.

My only complaint, and it almost made me rage last night, was their bullshit ass servers. The "SHiFT" servers are trash. Initially, it showed both my wife and I as "Offline" even though we clearly werent.

I tried the LAN work around and the game couldn't detect my LAN server. After fiddling with the LAN shit, the SHiFT servers finally started working and we were finally able to get into Mulitplayer Co-Op. Really ****ing frustrating.
Shift can be a pain, but once you get it working it should work fine. I rarely have any problems playing coop. Oh and welcome to the whimsical world of Borderlands, hilarious stuff for the most part and never takes itself too seriously.

If you're on PC and shift doesn't let you connect I find restarting all machines usually cures the problem.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:25 PM   #2497
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
You can level your weapon up to +10 in 30 minutes if you know what you're doing and in a couple hours if you follow a guide as a new player.

That puts your DPS near end game levels with just a bit of stat investment.

Also, if you REALLY don't want to grind just have someone drop you some Rune Stacks.
Or just pop in a cheater of some kind to even it out I suppose. (Can't cheat online but I'm assuming single player seems fine)

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewt...73f76d3cc045a3
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:29 PM   #2498
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

As Imon said earlier, you really need to check out Borderlands 2....especially if you're enjoying Tina.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-30-2022, 01:33 PM   #2499
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
As Imon said earlier, you really need to check out Borderlands 2....especially if you're enjoying Tina.
My favorite is still Borderlands 1, but BL2 was amazing too.

Could just be because Borderlands 1 started it all and was a bit more serious but they're all a fun romp. I love the characters in BL3, they have some hilarious zingers and one liners. The bad guys suck(Calypso twins) in BL3 though. The level design in Tiny Tina's is great, tons of unique locations and probably their best work. Also love the D&D setting, makes for fun times.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 03-30-2022 at 01:47 PM..
Old 03-30-2022, 02:05 PM   #2500

Quote:
Or just pop in a cheater of some kind to even it out I suppose. (Can't cheat online but I'm assuming single player seems fine)

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewt...73f76d3cc045a3
Eh, I wouldn't do that. Surefire way to get banned.
Old 03-30-2022, 02:08 PM   #2501
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Eh, I wouldn't do that. Surefire way to get banned.
Even in single player? I mean the game is cracked and offline, not sure how that works.

Pretty sure Htismage doesn't play online anyways. I don't like using god modes but I don't mind eliminating frustrating mechanics like losing everything when you die.
Old 03-30-2022, 02:23 PM   #2502
WhatUneed2Hear

I look forward to playing this(If I'm not dead before it comes out)
Old 03-30-2022, 02:25 PM   #2503
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Even in single player? I mean the game is cracked and offline, not sure how that works.

Pretty sure Htismage doesn't play online anyways. I don't like using god modes but I don't mind eliminating frustrating mechanics like losing everything when you die.
I play on PS5 though. Not sure trainers/cheaters are going to work...
Old 03-30-2022, 02:26 PM   #2504
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I play on PS5 though. Not sure trainers/cheaters are going to work...
Ah well then you may want to pass.

I forgot you play only console.
Old 03-30-2022, 02:31 PM   #2505
WhatUneed2Hear