Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
MVP

**** YES
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Ummm like this and stuff
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:07 PM   #4
Sapere Aude

I love how the writer asks whether or not this format would hold up in this more "fast paced" age. What a bunch of dopey tripe. It's Beavis and Butthead, for chrissakes. You think the people who liked Beavis and Butthead before have all grown up? It appeals to the forever immature set - which counts nearly every man I know.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #5
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I love how the writer asks whether or not this format would hold up in this more "fast paced" age. What a bunch of dopey tripe. It's Beavis and Butthead, for chrissakes. You think the people who liked Beavis and Butthead before have all grown up? It appeals to the forever immature set - which counts nearly every man I know.
He has a point unless they are going to change with the times.. There are hardly any good metal videos out there unless B&B are going to be making fun of lady Gaga..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
Veteran

Uhhhhh show us your thingies!!!!! Yeah yeah your thingies!

And who can forget the incarnation of Hank Hill (Tom Anderson)........."Your the boys who've been whackin' off in my toolshed!"

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-QrHmr2Q7zI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Classic...I'd love to see it come back, but only with Mike Judge as someone said.
WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.WV threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:12 PM   #7
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVChiefFan View Post
Uhhhhh show us your thingies!!!!! Yeah yeah your thingies!

And who can forget the incarnation of Hank Hill (Tom Anderson)........."Your the boys who've been whackin' off in my toolshed!"

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-QrHmr2Q7zI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Classic...I'd love to see it come back, but only with Mike Judge as someone said.

I think it would be funny to incorporate some of the King of the Hill characters in there as well.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:13 PM   #8
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I think it would be funny to incorporate some of the King of the Hill characters in there as well.
No, not at all.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Titty Meat
This message has been deleted by Titty Meat.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:26 AM   #10
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
He has a point unless they are going to change with the times.. There are hardly any good metal videos out there unless B&B are going to be making fun of lady Gaga..
There are plenty of videos, it's just that no one shows them, unless you watch MTV2.

And I would hope they would show Poker Face by Lady Gaga, that has huge potential with B&B riffing on it (and probably humping the couch).
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-12-2010, 02:39 PM   #11
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
There are plenty of videos, it's just that no one shows them, unless you watch MTV2.

And I would hope they would show Poker Face by Lady Gaga, that has huge potential with B&B riffing on it (and probably humping the couch).
I would love for that to be true.. But my brain is just saying it will fail hard..

Would be better if they showed the live video, had them humping the couch and then her wenis pop out and then they could do their wtf faces..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #12

Oh, and please, for the love of everything holy, be true.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:36 AM   #13
Shaken. Not stirred.

Favorite line
"Damn, if I could move my hand that fast I would never leave my house."

Tool video in the background.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:31 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
Favorite line
"Damn, if I could move my hand that fast I would never leave my house."

Tool video in the background.
U2 video with a buffalo running across the screen:

"That's a big dog!"
"That's a buffalo you dumbass"
"Oh"
"They should shoot it"
"yeah, hehehehe"
Old 07-09-2010, 05:05 AM   #15
Consuming CP souls

hehehehehe....cool
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.