Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2015, 03:48 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

What are you Smoking/Grilling/BBQ'ing this weekend?

What are you up to this weekend?

I finally gave up on my smoker and decided to get a new smoker. I went with a bigger model but less tech. Yes, its a cheater electric smoker. My 3rd one. I need more space to cook, I don't need help getting my smoke and temp right.

I've also never used injection for flavor except for pork butt or other big cuts of meat. I decided to give it a try. I developed my own injection. Basically like the other recipes you have out on the internet but I'm putting the rub in the injection and using sirracchi.

Full results not in yet but my son and I think its the best sausage we have ever had.

No sauce. Marinated the meat overnight. Injected the meat. Slow cooked the ribs and chicken. Baste it with a combo of butter and apple juice. Using a combination of Apple, Mesquite, Cherry and Hickory wood.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11539678_10205518593098849_7496287094654554585_n.jpg
Views:	6890
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	110157   Click image for larger version

Name:	11204917_10205518655060398_84193330748835473_n.jpg
Views:	6454
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	110158   Click image for larger version

Name:	11403311_10205518654740390_5737794009802538289_n.jpg
Views:	6825
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	110159   Click image for larger version

Name:	11060263_10205518594938895_5571454432064515726_n.jpg
Views:	6724
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	110160  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:14 PM   #2626
Indian Twitter

It's on!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Make a little home made BBQ sauce. Blackberry, Cherry, Habanero with Agave and a little Chipotle.

[IMG][/IMG]
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-06-2020, 02:20 PM   #2627
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
It's on!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Make a little home made BBQ sauce. Blackberry, Cherry, Habanero with Agave and a little Chipotle.

[IMG][/IMG]
That's an awesome setup!

Rep.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:04 PM   #2628
Indian Twitter

Jar of sauce. Nice deep color!

[IMG][/IMG]
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:07 PM   #2629
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Gonna do wings for the game. They're marinating in the fridge as I type.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:35 PM   #2630

Just in time for the game.

They are AWESOME...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 09:09 PM   #2631

Alright need some opinions. I need a new smoker. Let’s keep it basic. Just needs

Electric Cheater smoker. Yes, I’m that lazy. Cost between $250 - $750
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:16 PM   #2632
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Alright need some opinions. I need a new smoker. Let’s keep it basic. Just needs

I have a master built. It treats me right.

I bought a cold smoke attachment. Which works good but got creasoted up. I’m not sure if it’s something I Did or if it is some design flaw.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:18 PM   #2633
Supporter

Quote:

Electric bullet smoker. Doesn't take up much space. I wouldn't trade mine for any other.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:03 PM   #2634
In Search of a Life

Quote:

https://www.masterbuilt.com/collecti...harcoal-smoker
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:39 PM   #2635

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I have a master built. It treats me right.

I bought a cold smoke attachment. Which works good but got creasoted up. I’m not sure if it’s something I Did or if it is some design flaw.
I’ve had two master built smokers. 30 and 40 inch models. Both I used until they wore out. No frills. Just get the job done. Downside is I didn’t like the small slides for the chips. Way better than opening the door and ****ing your temp all to hell but still....
Old 12-07-2020, 11:41 PM   #2636

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I love charcoal in a grill. Never used charcoal to smoke. Interesting. Looks like a good model.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:44 PM   #2637

Quote:
It's on!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Damn man you are ready to hang with the big boy pittmasters on the circuit. Well done sir.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:04 AM   #2638
MVP

[QUOTE=BigRedChief;15381249]Alright need some opinions. I need a new smoker. Let’s keep it basic. Just needs

Electric Cheater smoker. Yes, I’m that lazy. Cost between $250 - $750[/QUOTE

buy a used OK Joe with a label like this. Your great grand son will still be using it....

One of these used is better than anything new IMHO

any model with welded handles, preferably welded smokebox is good buy for a few $$$
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-08-2020, 09:38 AM   #2639
Indian Twitter

The food got done and the game came on so I didn't post the final product. So here it is.

Saucy Ribs. I did'em competition style.

[IMG][/IMG]

And the bite.

[IMG][/IMG]
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:26 AM   #2640

Quote:
The food got done and the game came on so I didn't post the final product. So here it is.

Saucy Ribs. I did'em competition style.

[IMG][/IMG]

And the bite.

[IMG][/IMG]
NICE!!!!!