Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM  
DeadPunisher

Who is the Chiefs #2 GOAT?

I saw a social media post from Fanduel that listed each teams second GOAT.

They listed Kelce as the Chiefs second GOAT.

But, is he? Like, my initial thought was DT, but that's probably just in my heart. Then I thought about TG, Will Shields, and even Joe Montana and Willie Roaf.

All of those players have legitimate arguments at being the GOATs at their respective positions at one point in time.

But, then I thought about Kelce's streak of thousand yard seasons, and his post season records, I think I agree that he is probably our number two GOAT.

So, is it Kelce, or someone else?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-3VcD8P...9rMWY0dXFxMmh6
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM   #2
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

It is Travis Kelce and isn't even close.

Has 3 SBs. Probably would have zero without him or max of one.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

In before a bunch of really old dudes claim it’s someone from the 60’s. It’s Kelce and not particularly close.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM   #4
BIG ME

Travis Kelce
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #5

Chris Jones is #3 by the way
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #6
Banned!

It's Kelce, and I absolutely LOVE DT.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM   #7
Mod Team

Kelce for sure.

There is no argument for anyone else at #2.

Pat Mahomes is God at #1.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM   #8
Special Teams ACE!!!

I want Kelce to break TG's career records in the worst way so we can leave him in the dark ages chapter of our history books.

No, it's not TG's fault he never got us any playoff wins, but if a guy on your Mount Rushmore has zero wins like that, it's just a bitter reminder of what could have been on so many occasions.

Plus, he's giiiiiant asshole.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I want Kelce to break TG's career records in the worst way so we can leave him in the dark ages chapter of our history books.

No, it's not TG's fault he never got us any playoff wins, but if a guy on your Mount Rushmore has zero wins like that, it's just a bitter reminder of what could have been on so many occasions.

Didn't he save some random guys life at a restraunt from choking to death?
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #10
Homer go crazy!!!

Kelce, 'nough said.
greg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I hear you, but it's very debatable as to if TG even makes the team Mount Rushmore. Mahomes and Kelce take 2 spots before go. I am with BWillie in thinking Jones is there but even if you don't think so yet, he is certainly in the mix with TG, Lenny, Taylor, Bell, Lanier, etc. So at best that leaves 2 spots for those guys and I might be leaving out 1 or 2. Also, I am not sure anyone gives a shit about those dark ages anymore. Mahomes and company have flooded the valley with so much light, it makes the past seem meaningless.

EDIT: Totally forgot DT on my list. So that's another Tony would have to "battle" for a Rushmore spot.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Didn't he save some random guys life at a restraunt from choking to death?
He once told me to go **** myself when I asked for his autograph.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
. That would certainly influence my opinion on someone so I get it.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM   #14

Quote:
Lol ok fair enough. Anymore stories about other a-hole Chiefs players?
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM   #15
Perpetual Mediocrity

Kelce
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.