Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4777
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:17 PM   #211
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
There's a deal breaker in there.

I haven't been able to touch rum since sophomore year of college. WORST. NIGHT. OF. MY. LIFE.
Jaegermeister did that to me, my buddy owned a bar and it was his favorite. I even hate black licorice, but I drank with him all night. 34 shots later plus whatever else I drank and I puked an shit black for three days...

Never again
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:19 PM   #212
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Jaegermeister did that to me, my buddy owned a bar and it was his favorite. I even hate black licorice, but I drank with him all night. 34 shots later plus whatever else I drank and I puked an shit black for three days...

Never again
I never understood the Jaeger love. Well, unless you're a frat boy. But that shit's nasty.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:19 PM   #213
Shit

Quote:
I never understood the Jaeger love. Well, unless you're a frat boy. But that shit's nasty.
Neither of us were, lol.

And yes ****ing nasty.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2015, 08:39 PM   #214
Supporter

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:15 PM   #215
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Diet Coke....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:17 PM   #216
Sarcasm

Tank 7. Many of Tank 7.

Craft beer is the only beer worth drinking. I gave up on the domestics after 21.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-03-2015, 10:55 PM   #217
special teams

about to start on the last half of my sam adams seasonal case, saved the chocolat bocks for tonight I love them
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-04-2015, 03:51 PM   #218
Mod Team

My ritual Sunday, make a nice cocktail during football. Lol.

Made a Blackberry cocktail with berries fresh from Mexico that we awesome looking and tasting.

Muddle 7-8 Blackberries
3 oz vodka
Juice from 1 lime
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1/2 oz simple syrup
1/2 tbsp Country Time Lemonade Mix
4 oz water

Shake and strain.

Blackberry Lemonade

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2015, 05:24 PM   #219

This stuff again.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:50 PM   #220
Politically Incorrect

I had two of these the other day for lunch while waiting at the bar for my table. They were delicious and strong-got buzzed!

http://terrapinbeer.com/brew/monster...mperial-stout/

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:38 PM   #221
Sarcasm

Thanks for the W.L. Wellers mentions. Very good for the price of just $20.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:06 PM   #222

in

Old 02-12-2015, 11:21 AM   #223
Politically Incorrect

In honor of good 'ol Kansas City, had myself three Tank 7's with my food Bavarian Pretzel and Pork Pops at my local watering hole, http://www.go2thev.com/

They were delicious! :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TANK 7.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	109195  
Old 02-24-2015, 04:48 PM   #224
**** the Raiders

I'm enjoying a Gibson with Bombay Sapphire and Noilly Pratt. And I'm about ready for a second one.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:41 PM   #225
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
My ritual Sunday, make a nice cocktail during football. Lol.

Made a Blackberry cocktail with berries fresh from Mexico that we awesome looking and tasting.

Muddle 7-8 Blackberries
3 oz vodka
Juice from 1 lime
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1/2 oz simple syrup
1/2 tbsp Country Time Lemonade Mix
4 oz water

Shake and strain.

Blackberry Lemonade
NO NO NO!!!!

USE SIMPLY LEMONADE