Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-18-2019, 01:44 PM  
Banned

Top gun trailer

Couldn't find a thread.

https://youtu.be/qSqVVswa420
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-21-2022, 10:53 PM   #226
Forever Royal

That was really good. I hadn’t been to a theater in a while and really forgot how much better the sound is, especially since we don’t even have a sound bar. Really cool seeing the real footage in action with actors flying out of their seats and forces pulling on them in different directions as well.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-22-2022, 04:21 AM   #227
umm...what do I say here?

Saw this last night, I would give it 3 out of 5 stars. Was good but not great!! kinda expected it to be better given the reviews!
btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-22-2022, 10:10 PM   #228
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by btlook1 View Post
Saw this last night, I would give it 3 out of 5 stars. Was good but not great!! kinda expected it to be better given the reviews!
You are the 1st person that was let down.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2022, 06:51 AM   #229
It was not a fair catch

Good movie. Felt parts of it was "I am Tom Cruise-look at me"
I did not need to have the TC promo and speech at the beginning of the movie.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2022, 08:56 AM   #230
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by btlook1 View Post
Pretty much sums up my feelings. Good but disappointing. Held back by a simplistic, contrived plot. Of the four movies I've actually seen in the theater in the past few months (Dune, Ghostbusters Afterlife and Batman being the others) this was the one I liked the least.

Still, it was enjoyable. The cast was likeable and the aerial footage was amazing.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2022, 02:50 PM   #231
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Pretty much sums up my feelings. Good but disappointing. Held back by a simplistic, contrived plot. Of the four movies I've actually seen in the theater in the past few months (Dune, Ghostbusters Afterlife and Batman being the others) this was the one I liked the least.

Still, it was enjoyable. The cast was likeable and the aerial footage was amazing.
You really liked Ghostbusters Afterlife better?? Really?
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2022, 07:28 PM   #232
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
You really liked Ghostbusters Afterlife better?? Really?
Yep. A lot of it was expectations. For me, Ghostbusters exceeded my limited expectations. Top Gun didn't live up to my extreme expectations. Everybody raved about how great it was, and while it had great flying scenes, it wasn't a great movie. It was a good movie with a silly plot.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 07:34 PM   #233
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Yep. A lot of it was expectations. For me, Ghostbusters exceeded my limited expectations. Top Gun didn't live up to my extreme expectations. Everybody raved about how great it was, and while it had great flying scenes, it wasn't a great movie. It was a good movie with a silly plot.
I understand.. I think Topgun kind of stayed true to the 80s style of movie and that's what I expected..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2022, 07:35 PM   #234
Stay down bitch!

Writings on the wall, time for the eagerly anticipated Cocktail 2!
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-25-2022, 08:01 PM   #235
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I understand.. I think Topgun kind of stayed true to the 80s style of movie and that's what I expected..
I would agree with that, except for me that was kind of a bummer.

To me it would have been much better had Maverick died saving Rooster's life. As it was, you have this "impossible" attack and everybody survives. That would be like all the rebels surviving the Death Star attack. Well actually, this WAS all the rebels surviving the Death Star attack, since that whole sequence blatantly ripped off Star Wars, at least until they went full reerun with both getting shot down/surviving/escaping in the old tomcat.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, this was basically Avatar with jets. While it wasn't nearly as bad/annoying/insulting as Avatar was, any comparison to Avatar outside of special effects is not a good thing. That's how lame and predictable the story was.
Old 06-25-2022, 08:03 PM   #236
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Writings on the wall, time for the eagerly anticipated Cocktail 2!
At least Elizabeth Shue is still fairly hot!
Old 06-25-2022, 08:50 PM   #237
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Fact check: true

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2022, 09:37 AM   #238
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
No doubt, and that movie is an 80’s guilty pleasure for me.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-26-2022, 01:31 PM   #239
MVP

Quote:
Adventures in Babysitting. I still watch it.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-26-2022, 02:36 PM   #240
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
No doubt, and that movie is an 80’s guilty pleasure for me.
I haven't watched it in years, but it kind of reminds me of Roadhouse. I somehow doubt that there are great high level brotherhoods of bouncers and bartenders.