Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2015, 12:32 PM   Topic Starter
Veteran

Toughest Head Coach In The NFL? Who you got?

Totally random and ridiculous thread but after looking at half of these boring off season threads I figured why not?

Who would you put your money on to come out on top if the 32 NFL coaches had a 32 man tournament to see who is the baddest head coach?

I'm sitting here trying to think of everybody (and i'm sure I'm missing somebody) and mind you, I have no idea who knows or dabbles in any type of fighting training.....but I think I might roll with Bill O'Brien. I have no idea why except that he looks fairly tough and did have that sideline argument with "Psycho" Tom Brady as Skip Bayless calls him

So yes this is ridiculous but if you had to bet money on a head coach to come out of the 32 man bracket, who you got?
SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.SeeingRed has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.