Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2024, 10:57 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Can confirm I just found out about the Sneed trade from this post you made, so yes. I don't see any CBs on my board I would have wanted here in the 90s anyway I think.
TBH the talent left at WR was, imo, much better than what was there at CB, so I agree. Get that WR fixed for 4 years and we can attack CB again next year or see if we get another late round flyer.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:38 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Blake Fisher, OT, Notre Dame
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:39 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Kellerfox had sent me his pick, but that was also my guy for the Jags pick right before him lol
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 10:05 AM   #5
Starter

Working on it, pick will be in shortly.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-23-2024, 10:11 AM   #6
Starter

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Jalen McMillan, WR, Washington
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 10:53 AM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
The Pittsburgh Steelers select Jalen McMillan, WR, Washington
I assume this is who you were worried about the Chiefs taking. I did consider him, but Tez seems like a way better fit for the Chiefs
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-23-2024, 01:15 PM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I assume this is who you were worried about the Chiefs taking. I did consider him, but Tez seems like a way better fit for the Chiefs
I / the Steelers really wanted Blake Fisher (OT Notre Dame). Given your pick in Round 1, I felt safe that you wouldn't snag him... But was worried about Duncan and Staylor.

Fisher is a plug and play RT with great attributes. He's young and will only get better. IMO, he goes somewhere between 55 and 75 - so he's great value here close to pick 100.

WR was my backup position. I probably would have taken Tez too if you hadn't, so agree with your rankings!
Old 03-23-2024, 04:52 PM   #9
Mahomosapien

sorry guys, my kids were in a play today.

The rams are looking at their big board and are making a decision to go all in on penn state defense apparently.

The LA Rams select, Johnny Dixon, CB, Penn state.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-23-2024, 10:43 PM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

(Hail to the Chief music.)

Everyone immediately recognizes former President Grover Cleveland as he steps to the podium.

"You'll see why I was selected for this pick soon enough," he says. "For now, I'll just say that the Mugwumps and I are steadfastly opposed to corruption and cronyism, and therefore we will select the best man for the job.

"The Washington Commanders select Caelen Carson, CB, Wake Forest."

As a side note, Grover actually executed two men by hanging during his early career as a sheriff. I did not know that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2024, 10:47 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Using the newfangled device known as the telephone, President Cleveland rings up Carolina and lets them know that they're on the clock.

Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 01:01 PM   #12
MVP

The Carolina Panthers select Brenden Rice, WR, USC
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:41 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Hail to the Chief plays again, and who walks out?

It's Grover Cleveland again! He looks over the crowd.

"Are you surprised that I took a turn off and then returned?," he asks the crowd. "If you know history, you should have expected me."

He takes a quick moment to slap down a Tammany Hall politician who is asking for a favor, and then unfolds a small piece of paper.

"The Washington Commanders select Cade Stover, TE, Ohio State."

Someone steps forward and whispers in his ear. He corrects himself. "I meant 'The Ohio State University', of course."

Last edited by Rain Man; 03-24-2024 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Typographical error required fixing.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:53 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Grover gets back on the phone to order the New England football club to make their pick.

Old 03-24-2024, 05:59 PM   #15
Starter

Looks like I'll have a busy fourth round.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.