Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2020, 02:45 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Oscar Isaac casted as Moon Knight

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 01-17-2022 at 09:07 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2022, 11:49 AM   #76
Ain't no relax!

Holy shit, latest episode is a ****ing trip. Quite a turnaround from last week. WTF is going on, LOL. I have no idea how they're going to wrap this up now.

Spoiler!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 01:58 PM   #77
Perpetual Mediocrity

I loved the last 10 minutes of that one. Trippy indeed.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-22-2022, 11:21 AM   #78
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Eh... they are almost losing me. Not a huge fan so far. The scene with the truck shooting at them... then driving past them on the dune... then seeing the girl run... then they have to turn the truck around for a gun that can only apparently point in one direction only to shoot like two shots out of a belt fed gun. That was just a super strange scene.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-24-2022, 12:02 AM   #79
Fight, build, win!

This is one strange trip for sure I don't read comics but is this the way it went.

That hippo was the strangest yet. My son has loved this so far but this last episode had him WTF.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2022, 09:21 PM   #80
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Yeah I lost interest. Maybe check back after all of them are uploaded.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-24-2022, 10:04 PM   #81
Stay positive, don't give up

I'm enjoying this...I'm hearing the last 2 eos should be great. We will see. I like the female character as well.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-25-2022, 10:27 AM   #82
Needs more middle fingers

Latest episode has triggered my interest. Was somewhat bored with it until then. Up to that point, the only thing i found interesting was the suit and Khonshu.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 12:33 PM   #83
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 07:58 PM   #84
Forever Royal

The final two episodes got really dumb.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-04-2022, 08:11 PM   #85
Supporter

Oscar Isaac is casted as Moon Knight

WTF? That's how they end a one season series? Who the hell is Jake Lockley?
Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-04-2022, 08:37 PM   #86
My Mamma Says

That was a terrible mess.. Was more pissed off than entertained... Rushed finale...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 08:53 PM   #87
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snica View Post
WTF? That's how they end a one season series? Who the hell is Jake Lockley?
Jake Lockley was another one of the multiple personalities that he had in the comic. They kinda hinted at it in the earlier episode. And again in the finale. But I can see how it would have been confusing as hell to anyone not familiar with that.

This series was mostly a dud. Oscar Isaac definitely made it interesting. But the story just wasn't there. The plot got goofy with little payoff.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:57 PM   #88
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Jake Lockley was another one of the multiple personalities that he had in the comic. They kinda hinted at it in the earlier episode. And again in the finale. But I can see how it would have been confusing as hell to anyone not familiar with that.

This series was mostly a dud. Oscar Isaac definitely made it interesting. But the story just wasn't there. The plot got goofy with little payoff.
That makes sense. I figured the next series (if there is one) will explore who the third dude is.

Oscar Isaac floated the boat. There wasn't really a lot that was compelling outside of his performance. There were some elements about his trauma and developing the multiple personalities and the (albeit Disney-fied) coming to terms with it.

But yeah, the big battle was not good. The love story was dumb and obviously a lazy plot device. I didn't hate her character entirely, I thought her action scenes were pretty good. The plot device and her magically forgetting Mark killed her dad. I also cringed extra hard at the "are you an Egyptian super hero?" Ugh.

It wasn't terrible though, I'm glad I watched it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:58 PM   #89
Perpetual Mediocrity

I liked it, though I'd have preferred for it to get even weirder after the end of E4. There were signs of a 3rd personality back from either the 1st or 2nd episode (whenever Marc/Steven blacked out and got ultra violent), so I was glad for that payoff at the end.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-04-2022, 10:03 PM   #90
MVP

Jake was the personality that both Mark and Stephen were confused about when there was dead bodies everywhere. Thought that was obvious.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.