Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2020, 02:45 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Oscar Isaac casted as Moon Knight

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 01-17-2022 at 09:07 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:07 AM   #61
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Damn she wanted 60,000 for it?
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:08 AM   #62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
American one is off.

Maybe it’s just a mental thing because his English accent is good.
Interesting, I had read some people were complaining about his English accent. I assumed he was using his normal speaking voice for his American accent, is he not? I’ve only seen the first episode and I don’t think Marc spoke that much.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-10-2022, 10:53 AM   #63
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Interesting, I had read some people were complaining about his English accent. I assumed he was using his normal speaking voice for his American accent, is he not? I’ve only seen the first episode and I don’t think Marc spoke that much.
He's Guatemalan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Isaac
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:11 PM   #64
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I mean, kind of. His mom was Guatemalan and his dad was Cuban, but they moved to the US when he was 5 months old. He’s got dual citizenship, but he grew up going to affluent white private schools. His natural voice is American white guy.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-10-2022, 12:14 PM   #65
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I mean, kind of. His mom was Guatemalan and his dad was Cuban, but they moved to the US when he was 5 months old. He’s got dual citizenship, but he grew up going to affluent white private schools. His natural voice is American white guy.
Right. I didn't know that myself and was surprised when I read it.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:17 PM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Right. I didn't know that myself and was surprised when I read it.
In fairness given the multicultural nature of his upbringing, “American white guy” probably isn’t totally correct. I’m sure there’s some uniqueness in it that I’m just not picking up.
Old 04-10-2022, 02:30 PM   #67
Supporter

Quote:
I'm probably just wrong.

That is usually the safest bet.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:31 PM   #68
Veteran

Quote:
I'm probably just wrong.

Haha, I wouldn’t sweat it. I had no clue, but had just read an article about people not liking his English accent which led me down a rabbit hole of his background. This all happened merely hours before I saw your post.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:33 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
I'm probably just wrong.

He has a slight Maryland accent, not full on Balmer, but it is there.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:46 PM   #70
Perpetual Mediocrity

Isaac's American Marc Spector voice is pretty much the same voice he's used in just about every other role I've ever seen him in (which I assume is his natural voice?). Haven't seen him do a English one before as far as I recall but I could be forgetting something.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:53 AM   #71
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Damn she wanted 60,000 for it?
Not far off base. She could get it sometime soon I bet if moon knight is a success. It's amazing how she got this. Lucky af
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:57 AM   #72
Stay positive, don't give up

I'm liking the show and assume it'll take off from here.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-13-2022, 09:18 PM   #73
oxymoron

I think that episode was one of the best things marvel has done. Indiana Jones with Egyptian mythology instead of Christian mythology with a superhero(?) Thrown in.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2022, 09:33 PM   #74
Ain't no relax!

I thought this latest episode was a bit of a drag.

Spoiler!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 06:20 AM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I thought this latest episode was a bit of a drag.

Spoiler!

Well when you only have six episodes to tell your story some stuff gets lost.

I don't get why they only do six episodes on these shows.
Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Snica must have mowed badgirl's lawn.