Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2020, 02:45 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Oscar Isaac casted as Moon Knight

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 01-17-2022 at 09:07 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 04:48 PM   #31
MVP

Looks like one of only 4 IMDB identified actors in the series has died in a skiing accident. He's playing a criminal I don't recognize, but based on him being a French actor I wonder if they are retconing "Frenchie" to a less offensive character?

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/mo.../1100-6499772/
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-19-2022, 05:20 PM   #32
Cheat Death

I was the only kid in my comics circle that that collected Moon Knight and I had to go back and remind myself what he's about.

That said the trailer looks solid and I'm totally in.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 05:38 PM   #33
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I was the only kid in my comics circle that that collected Moon Knight and I had to go back and remind myself what he's about.

That said the trailer looks solid and I'm totally in.
I was pretty done with Disney but this and Doc Strange have me holding on by a thread. I'll find a way to watch this.

I really hope they don't **** it up because it looks really good...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 05:43 PM   #34
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I was pretty done with Disney but this and Doc Strange have me holding on by a thread. I'll find a way to watch this.

I really hope they don't **** it up because it looks really good...
Yeah the "psychotic Batman" descriptor Fish gave earlier is probably something I didn't pick up on as a kid but am totally hoping translates to film.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 07:36 PM   #35
Immanentize The Eschaton

I watched the Eternals movie recently (ehhh) and there is a post credit scene involving Black Knight (maybe). While trying to figure out what the hell that was about I stumbled across the Midnight Sons. Sounds fun.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 05:11 PM   #36
oxymoron

Early reviews are pretty damned positive: https://thedirect.com/article/moon-k...irst-reactions
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 04:07 PM   #37
oxymoron

First clip...

[/QUOTE]
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2022, 07:07 PM   #38
MVP

Between this and Halo, I'm gonna have some busy TV weeks.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-25-2022, 08:13 AM   #39
oxymoron

Looks like it's going to be one of the most adult things Disney has ever produced. It's got a tv-14 rating here, but it's been rated 16+ in england which puts it on par with all the marvel Netflix shows that the idiot parent tv council idiots have been whining about on Disney+ for weeks.
Old 03-25-2022, 08:19 AM   #40
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Looks like it's going to be one of the most adult things Disney has ever produced. It's got a tv-14 rating here, but it's been rated 16+ in england which puts it on par with all the marvel Netflix shows that the idiot parent tv council idiots have been whining about on Disney+ for weeks.
If anything if there's too much bitching it'll be transitioned to Hulu.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2022, 09:04 AM   #41
oxymoron

It's not going anywhere. They released more Disney+ trailers yesterday.
Old 03-25-2022, 09:43 AM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
If anything if there's too much bitching it'll be transitioned to Hulu.
Disney+ recently added parental controls for MA related content right before bringing the Netflix shows over to the streaming service. I imagine Deadpool 1&2 will be added before the next movie. I assume Disney is expanding into more adult content at this point.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2022, 09:53 AM   #43
MVP

Did a quick search for Deadpool Disney Plus and this was the first result. The page redirects quickly to a media not available error, but looks like they are planning for it.

Old 03-30-2022, 04:58 AM   #44
oxymoron

That was freaking awesome
Old 03-30-2022, 07:57 PM   #45
**** the Raiders

That was certainly different, though not in a bad way.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.