Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 05:26 PM  
Life is changing..

Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens

Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 02:48 PM   #346
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Football talk ****ing sucks on this board now. If it's not the Chiefs everyone else sucks. Got it.
And for you it’s usually the other way around so...?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 02:49 PM   #347
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I don't think anybody is calling the Ravens a shitty team. Many people are acknowledging that the game was super close last year and this might be the time we don't escape from the Ravens, especially without Tyreek.

I think some people, however, don't believe Lamar Jackson has arrived yet and a lot of the perceived strides he's made have come due to playing the ****ing Dolphins. I'm not quite in that category. I think he has improved, definitely, but I also think he's definitely got a better cast of offensive weapons around him this year. He's still a bit of a gimmick QB who caught a really shitty team napping in week 1.

I'm more afraid of Hollywood Brown doing to our defense what we do to other teams with Tyreek (force deep coverage and take attention away from other parts of the field) than I am Lamar Jackson putting the team on his back and outscoring Mahomes.

Oh I dont think they are really a 500 yard a game offense but Jackson is definitely improved which is problematic. If they cant shut down the run were gonna have some issues.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 02:50 PM   #348
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
And for you it’s usually the other way around so...?
Not really. I wasnt the one losing my shit at Veach for not getting Ramsey.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 02:56 PM   #349
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Not really. I wasnt the one losing my shit at Veach for not getting Ramsey.
Well you would have been had NE lit us up in the playoffs. Which is still possible, albeit much less likely without Brown.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:01 PM   #350
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Yes, I have been to at least 2 games where they made us leave the stands- both against the Patriots, pre Brady.

One was a flood and we were drinking on the concourse for over an hour.
I love drinking in the rain. You can literally just piss your pants and nobody knows any better.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:01 PM   #351
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Well you would have been had NE lit us up in the playoffs. Which is still possible, albeit much less likely without Brown.
Um no dumbass did you even bother reading what I said in the thread? I said if we dont pressure Brady and give free releases to their WRs it doesnt matter who we have at corner.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:06 PM   #352
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Oh I dont think they are really a 500 yard a game offense but Jackson is definitely improved which is problematic. If they cant shut down the run were gonna have some issues.
Lamar seems more comfortable with the short passing game than he did last year. Again, it's hard to tell whether it's mostly because he's a better player or due to playing the Dolphins and Cardinals. The reason why I'm skeptical is because he seriously struggled with those throws last year. Inconsistent as hell. Except when he played one team--- the Bob Sutton Chiefs. Then he practically couldn't miss!

He looks good this year, but he's also played shitty teams. One assumes our defense is better than last year (at least the run defense, anyway) so I'm thinking Lamar doesn't dink and dunk us to death. I think if we lose to the Ravens, it's because the defense has a let-down from allowing only 10 points in Week 2, and the defense breaks down and lets the Ravens have too many big plays. Oh, and Erving sucks, too. That's another concern.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:10 PM   #353
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I said if we dont pressure Brady and give free releases to their WRs it doesnt matter who we have at corner.
That right there is the number 1 reason I believe we need to acquire Jalen Ramsey, or a CB that is essentially just like him. He plays a very physical game, loves to mix it up at the line, and has the speed and quickness to run with just about any WR in the league. Certainly anyone the Patriots have right now. And that's ultimately who we are trying to beat. Having an ace like that take away a Phillip Dorsett or Josh Gordon (if he's still around in 10 weeks) gives our defensive line a bit more breathing room to get home.

Last edited by Megatron96; 09-21-2019 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: spell un
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:25 PM   #354
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Um no dumbass did you even bother reading what I said in the thread? I said if we dont pressure Brady and give free releases to their WRs it doesnt matter who we have at corner.
Really went out on a limb there, ka-doos to ya.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:28 PM   #355
Fan since 1997

There is no way we lose at home to Lamar Jackson. Not happening. The guy won't even be in the league two years from now.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:28 PM   #356
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Andy and Pat are going to take what the defense gives just as they did last week. Light boxes will mean more work for LeSean and Darwin.

But we’ve gotta be able to pick up 4 consistently. The negative runs are going to be more problematic in what looks like super shitty weather.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:35 PM   #357
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Really went out on a limb there, ka-doos to ya.
Not as good as your argument that the Chiefs will win because they are the Chiefs. reerun.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:38 PM
pugsnotdrugs19
This message has been deleted by pugsnotdrugs19.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:41 PM   #358
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Not as good as your argument that the Chiefs will win because they are the Chiefs. reerun.
Find that post in this thread somewhere. Please.

Keep doing you, Billay.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:42 PM   #359
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Andy and Pat are going to take what the defense gives just as they did last week. Light boxes will mean more work for LeSean and Darwin.

But we’ve gotta be able to pick up 4 consistently. The negative runs are going to be more problematic in what looks like super shitty weather.
More Cover 0 looks, blitzing on Erving's side so expect a moving pocket towards Schwartz
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 03:44 PM   #360
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
More Cover 0 looks, blitzing on Erving's side so expect a moving pocket towards Schwartz
I’m not sure they go Cover 0 often now that Earl is there. Feel like Cover 1 is more likely, along with majority zone.