Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 05:26 PM  
Life is changing..

Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens

Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 04:32 AM   #181
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Why do we keep drawing Fouts! This guy is awful and as biased as it gets. He seriously cant call a game for the Chiefs without pissing me off. I feel like we arent getting the respect we finally deserve by getting the D team calling our games.
I dont expect Romo to call every game but it would be Great if he did. At least dont have a Chiefs hater call it? Right...
**** Dan Fouts
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-19-2019, 06:40 AM   #182
WhatUneed2Hear

Earl Thomas plans on Eliminating "All Big Plays" Sure Earl, sure.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 06:41 AM   #183
Hockey Town

Maybe if there were 3 of him.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 07:55 AM   #184
testing ... 1, 2, 3

The era of fake is upon us ... well-entrenched, in fact.

I am so very weary of fake reality tv, fake news, fake chicken sandwiches, fake apple pie, and fake tittahs. But that's not enough for the "information" brokers. Oh, no. Now we are spoon-fed fake sports reports. (Please come back to life Dandy Don!!!)

"The Ravens offense is electric right now." That's what Bart Scott read from his script (the one that was undoubtedly written by a slack-jawed, drooling cretin).

Had the Jacksons played the Guttman Community College Fighting Oafs, they would have been given a better game than Miami put up. Then, they suit up and go to battle against a squad led by a Midget and coached by a dude who never saw a running play he didn't veto. That's it. That's what they've accomplished.

I mean ... what the hell?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:26 AM   #185
Andy Reid Supporter

Can’t believe people aren’t talking about this game more.

Fisher out, Tyreek out, Shady and D Williams hurting/out of practice, bad weather.

This is going to be a dogfight. Definitely one of the 3 or 4 toughest games of the season.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:28 AM   #186
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Why do we keep drawing Fouts! This guy is awful and as biased as it gets. He seriously cant call a game for the Chiefs without pissing me off. I feel like we arent getting the respect we finally deserve by getting the D team calling our games.
I dont expect Romo to call every game but it would be Great if he did. At least dont have a Chiefs hater call it? Right...
I am glad I will be at the game so I don't have to hear that insufferable blow hard.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 09:48 AM   #187
In Search of a Life

Earl Thomas is a dumbass.

Good, I hope he plays deep all game so the middle of the field will be wide open.

Tired of all the Raven hype. Looking forward to smoking these guys.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:08 PM   #188
MVP

Personally, I think the Raven's D is a shell of what it was last year. That will never be more obvious than this weekend.

They can still get pressure on the QB, but guess who else could? 2018 KC.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:25 PM   #189
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Can’t believe people aren’t talking about this game more.

Fisher out, Tyreek out, Shady and D Williams hurting/out of practice, bad weather.

This is going to be a dogfight. Definitely one of the 3 or 4 toughest games of the season.
At least we get them in the home opener though. Arrowhead should be electric.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:45 PM   #190
I'll be back.

fake news

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:46 PM   #191
testing ... 1, 2, 3

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:55 PM   #192
I'll be back.

name one defender on baltimore who isnt earl thomas' corpse

i can't think of one off the top of my head

last year i could
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 12:57 PM   #193
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
name one defender on baltimore who isnt earl thomas' corpse

i can't think of one off the top of my head

last year i could
Umm Marlon Humphrey? One of the best young corners in the game.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 12:58 PM   #194
Cheat Death

Oh Earl, you speedbump, you.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:02 PM   #195
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Umm Marlon Humphrey? One of the best young corners in the game.
Like I recognize the name now that you say it, but they just seem like an unremarkable team to me.