Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2019, 02:21 PM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Consider who the Ravens have played so far. Miami(fire sale team) and AZ(rebuild with rookie mini-Vick that will eventually get hurt in due time). The national sports press has been pimping Lamar like he has been 'born again' and there are no longer any issues with his throwing or reading defenses. NOT !!!! You don't correct your throwing and inability to read defenses in just one off season. Doesn't happen that quickly.

Greg Roman has just done a great job using "QB Gorilla Duct Tape"(ethnic slur NOT intended whatsoever but that is really good duct tape and why I used that brand) to make Lamar's game look ALL Pro but like I said consider the teams he has played against so far. Wait till he goes against a really good defense. He will be Lamar "on the run again missing easy wide open receivers" I assure you.

It's just too bad he won't be going against a good defense this weekend, sad to say.
And what great teams have we played? I get it though we can just show up and win because were the Chiefs.

Football talk ****ing sucks on this board now. If it's not the Chiefs everyone else sucks. Got it.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.