Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2014, 09:59 PM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it was "kneejerk" it too some planning...
I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #3
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.
I've had my own chats with him here. JFC, even sober y'all can tell when I've had a bad day, but you never go after a man's livelihood.

My mind is still blown at how it all unfolded, and if the detective was a thing of beauty, but at its roots the need for it was about as low as a person can get.

Not to throw the 'ol "back in my day" or "back in the war" thing out there, but a move like that when you're on active duty gets you a ride home in a plane (laying down).
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.