Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:21 PM   #1576
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/charts/...wers/FLO577002

Seems like most of his work was from the slot? I dunno, maybe you like the slot ish guys and didn't even realize!

When you have an explosive playmaker you move him around to get matchups.

He's not an ideal boundary only player.

So what?

What is your point with all this nonsense? He is an incredible player and it's highly doubtful the Chiefs will get a WR as good as him this offseason.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:24 PM   #1577
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
When you have an explosive playmaker you move him around to get matchups.

He's not an ideal boundary only player.

So what?

What is your point with all this nonsense? He is an incredible player and it's highly doubtful the Chiefs will get a WR as good as him this offseason.
I think he's an explosive player too. Gotta move him around to get matchups because of his physical abilites and or lack there of.

Just surprised you would like a non alpha guy, non boundary player like that, but not a similar guy like Worthy.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:27 PM   #1578
Generational Player

Quote:
I think he's an explosive player too. Gotta move him around to get matchups because of his physical abilites and or lack there of.

Just surprised you would like a non alpha guy, non boundary player like that, but not a similar guy like Worthy.
Worthy is fine later in the draft. My issue is people are promoting Worthy as if he is similar to Flowers and Addison last year.

He is nowhere near as good as Flowers in route running and change of direction.

Nowhere near as dynamic as Addison.

So if you aren't going to be a #1 WR or an elite #2, why are you proposing to spend a 1st round pick on the player?
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:30 PM   #1579
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Worthy is fine later in the draft. My issue is people are promoting Worthy as if he is similar to Flowers and Addison last year.

He is nowhere near as good as Flowers in route running and change of direction.

Nowhere near as dynamic as Addison.

So if you aren't going to be a #1 WR or an elite #2, why are you proposing to spend a 1st round pick on the player?
Picking at 32, I'm not gonna get a "first round" prospect. I'd rather have a guy with an elite skill, if Worthy is in fact what they're saying speed and agility wise.

My personal thought, is that I wouldn't take any of the ones available at 32 once the big 3 are off the board because I don't think there's a big jump between them and what I can get in the 2nd round vs what might be there at DT or OT.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:35 PM   #1580
Generational Player

Quote:
Picking at 32, I'm not gonna get a "first round" prospect. I'd rather have a guy with an elite skill, if Worthy is in fact what they're saying speed and agility wise.

My personal thought, is that I wouldn't take any of the ones available at 32 once the big 3 are off the board because I don't think there's a big jump between them and what I can get in the 2nd round vs what might be there at DT or OT.
Big assumption when this is supposed to be a loaded and talented WR draft.

The Chiefs has passed on

DK Metcalf
Terry McLaurin
Diontae Johnson
Michael Pittman
Tee Higgins

All were available at the 32nd pick so I can see why you are eager to continue the futility.

Old 02-29-2024, 02:37 PM   #1581
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Big assumption when this is supposed to be a loaded and talented WR draft.

The Chiefs has passed on

DK Metcalf
Terry McLaurin
Diontae Johnson
Michael Pittman
Tee Higgins

All were available at the 32nd pick so I can see why you are eager to continue the futility.

They weren't all first round "prospects" though. They developed into good players, just as some of the guys this year taken in the 3rd, 4th 5th round will.

The Cheifs continually pass on a certain type of WR, that is seemingly hard to understand I guess?
Old 02-29-2024, 02:39 PM   #1582
Generational Player

Quote:
They weren't all first round "prospects" though. They developed into good players, just as some of the guys this year taken in the 3rd, 4th 5th round will.

The Cheifs continually pass on a certain type of WR, that is seemingly hard to understand I guess?

We need to stop passing on star WR talents.

We need to stop gathering junk and garbage like Skyy Moore who never gets cut despite the fact he doesn't belong on an NFL field except as a practice squad player.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:51 PM   #1583
In Search of a Life

Other than DK...I dunno that I'd really call any of those guys true "Stars" though. They're all really good and I'd love to have them, but they're also types of players that come out in the draft yearly.
Old 02-29-2024, 03:47 PM   #1584
Starter

I still waiting on him to back up his claim that someone hated Zay Flowers. I love how he makes accusations gets called on it and changes the subject real quick like.

Seems like he is over compensating for something small…..
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-29-2024, 04:32 PM   #1585
MVP

Quote:
Go on record.

Which of these WR's will be better than Zay Flowers?

Franklin

Worthy
I'll go on record for sure. Are you asking about rookie year or career?

Because when it comes to career, I think both will be better than Flowers but I'm not sure either have as good of a rookie year. Lamar force-fed the ball to Flowers a lot this year.

My comps aren't what you like to hear though. For me, Franklin = DeVonta Smith and Worthy = DeSean Jackson.

But why hold them up against Flowers? :P Puka Nacua, Jordan Addison and Rashee Rice were all better than him. Just the flavor you prefer because he's a slot and you see Franklin and Worthy as slots even though the rest of us don't?
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-29-2024, 04:37 PM   #1586
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

Because when it comes to career, I think both will be better than Flowers but I'm not sure either have as good of a rookie year. Lamar force-fed the ball to Flowers a lot this year.

My comps aren't what you like to hear though. For me, Franklin = DeVonta Smith and Worthy = DeSean Jackson.

But why hold them up against Flowers? :P Puka Nacua, Jordan Addison and Rashee Rice were all better than him. Just the flavor you prefer because he's a slot and you see Franklin and Worthy as slots even though the rest of us don't?
He thinks Flowers is NOT a slot...
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 04:43 PM   #1587
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Flowers ran 70% of his routes out wide this season.

At least in this respect, he's not wrong.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 04:47 PM   #1588
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Other than DK...I dunno that I'd really call any of those guys true "Stars" though. They're all really good and I'd love to have them, but they're also types of players that come out in the draft yearly.
I mean it's hard to say that a guy who would've started his career with 5 straight 1,000 yard seasons had he not missed 3 games as a rookie isn't a 'star' but I do see your point.

Terry McLaurin isn't a game-changer. He's not a guy you have to gameplan for or you'll lose like Tyreek or Jefferson.

He's just a really good wide receiver. Probably the sort of guy we'd like to see Rice develop into. A guy who you CAN win a championship with if he's your best receiver but not the sort of guy who's going to drag you to one.

But by that kind of definition there are, what, 8 'star' receivers in the NFL? A dozen tops, right?

Seems like semantics really. We've missed on a few damn good players. But that's the draft. Nobody bats 1.000.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-29-2024, 04:58 PM   #1589
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
ok i was thinking he thought the opposite
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-29-2024, 05:23 PM   #1590
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

I don’t think Franklin is a slot only. I said he’s a Vertical 2 decoy. So he can line up outside and then clear space for other players like Jamo in Detroit.

The MVS role in our offense.

You see Desean Jackson in Worthy?!

Yeah, if I saw that I would be excited too. Don’t see Worthy separating from NFL corners like that.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote