Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2021, 10:23 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
No way. Too many needs to do that.
LT is up there in importance with QB and pass rushers though. That may outweigh some other needs.

The majority of your LT's come from the first round, so thats gonna have to be figured out one way or another.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 10:25 AM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
LT is up there in importance with QB and pass rushers though. That may outweigh some other needs.

The majority of your LT's come from the first round, so thats gonna have to be figured out one way or another.
About half come from the TOP TEN. We're not trading up that high.

The next 25% or so come in around 22-32 in the first. That's always possible.

The last 25% or so come from everywhere else, although the vast majority come in the 2nd round.

If you really want to pick up an OT, the best value move would like to be to trade DOWN, take one in the high 2nd and get back some picks.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:27 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:

The last 25% or so come from everywhere else, although the vast majority come in the 2nd round.

If you really want to pick up an OT, the best value move would like to be to trade DOWN, take one in the high 2nd and get back some picks.
With Fisher tearing an achilles, I'd think it's time to start looking for the next long term LT just in case.

75% of the LT's in the league come from the first so you'll have to probably start there. I dunno what I'd do. I haven't paid much attention to the current LT crop.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:51 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:

so which is it? am I DUMB for saying take one late in the first/early second or not? I'm confused.

I literally posted a mock in which I moved down into the upper second and took Mayfield. So both of my thoughts on the matter you indicate here are total possibilities; yet you previously called me stupid for saying we probably need to look at OT with our first pick.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:56 AM   #6
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
so which is it? am I DUMB for saying take one late in the first/early second or not? I'm confused.

I literally posted a mock in which I moved down into the upper second and took Mayfield. So both of my thoughts on the matter you indicate here are total possibilities; yet you previously called me stupid for saying we probably need to look at OT with our first pick.
I didn't see your mock until after I posted that - obviously, we agree.

See my previous post.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:21 AM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

I think Remmers is now our most important FA. But I don’t feel as bad bc I think Rankin needs more time to rehab. He was a rock solid G in 2019 but has looked poor this year.

I would be open to signing Jason Peters. Yes he’s old but he’s still pretty solid and he would be cheap. Oh and he’s an Andy Reid guy.

We need G’s but Andy has proven he can get quality G’s late in LDT, Fulton and most recently Allegretti (what a find!). I’d like Andy to take at least one G in the 5th or 6th rd.

I think our biggest needs are still receiver and pass rusher and C.

We really need a receiver badly bc if something happens to Tyreek or Kelce? Then the offense will really be in trouble.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:24 AM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I think Remmers is now our most important FA. But I don’t feel as bad bc I think Rankin needs more time to rehab. He was a rock solid G in 2019 but has looked poor this year.

I would be open to signing Jason Peters. Yes he’s old but he’s still pretty solid and he would be cheap. Oh and he’s an Andy Reid guy.

We need G’s but Andy has proven he can get quality G’s late in LDT, Fulton and most recently Allegretti (what a find!). I’d like Andy to take at least one G in the 5th or 6th rd.

We really need a receiver badly bc if something happens to Tyreek or Kelce? Then the offense will really be in trouble.
I agree with a lot of this.

We need to make sure we have a steady influx of play makers. No amount of OL help is going to keep Mahomes from getting murdered if he's missing one of his safety outlets. He's got to be able to get rid of the ball.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:26 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

I'd see about Rankin at LT. He was ok at guard last year, I don't know about "rock solid". IF he coudl play LT well, that would be huge.

Peters is so ancient. I'd be hesistant there. I'd keep Remmers over that.

It's situations like this where you always just have to keep stocking talent on your roster. You don't know where holes will occur or when things pop up.

Usually when you lose a LT like this, you're gonna have to pay to get one somewhere.