Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 08:06 AM   #511
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
That's pretty close. Looks like Ving Rhames to me.

Reported for racism.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-23-2021, 10:13 AM   #512
MVP

Anyone ever look into the portluck alaska bigfoot/haunting stuff? Looking into it for the final chapter of my book, but funds are tight.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-23-2021, 10:19 AM   #513
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Anyone ever look into the portluck alaska bigfoot/haunting stuff? Looking into it for the final chapter of my book, but funds are tight.
Never heard of portluck, but AK is a hotbed for all kinds of paranormal stuff
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2021, 11:02 AM   #514
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Perhaps more of the video will come out. What little is there looks pretty good though. But unless there’s an explanation for the short video or what led to this video have to remain doubtful because of how short it is.

https://youtu.be/rtmy4zLd030
1.5 seconds isn't even long enough to qualify as short.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-23-2021, 11:11 AM   #515
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Never heard of portluck, but AK is a hotbed for all kinds of paranormal stuff
https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/alas...e-chilling-ak/
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 11:26 AM   #516
pie is never free

Quote:
Wait yeah I have heard of this, not too long ago actually

Wanna say it was a Travel Channel show called Unexplained Alaska, very strange story indeed
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2021, 01:46 PM   #517
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Wait yeah I have heard of this, not too long ago actually

Wanna say it was a Travel Channel show called Unexplained Alaska, very strange story indeed
Natives say its a beast that used to live with them hundreds of years ago, but now an inuit woman says she made it up as a child when they moved villages to scare people from going back. Wild stuff.
Old 09-23-2021, 03:24 PM   #518
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Dam... This place sounds like the perfect place to have CPs next Bash.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 03:26 PM   #519

Dole lives in a so called BF hot spot.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2021, 03:30 PM   #520
pie is never free

Quote:
Natives say its a beast that used to live with them hundreds of years ago, but now an inuit woman says she made it up as a child when they moved villages to scare people from going back. Wild stuff.
I’m guessing it wasn’t that Inuit woman going around killing all those people…
Old 09-23-2021, 03:31 PM   #521

Can you see it pull its self up into the tree?
I can't.

https://youtu.be/GlyvLTyMA00

Last edited by LiveSteam; 09-23-2021 at 03:37 PM..
Old 09-23-2021, 03:58 PM   #522
Veteran

I see what the narrator is referring to; another black or dark blob that is moving around in the distance on the crest of that rise across the river— and then the cameraman decides to pan out just as the subject appears to move upward. I didn’t see any obvious signs of a large arm reaching above in a climbing motion as he describes. It also seems like a relatively smallish tree for a supposed Bigfoot to be climbing.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 05:25 PM   #523

I'll watch it again. On a my kids laptop when she gets home.
Must be my phone. I just see a blob
Old 09-24-2021, 06:00 AM   #524
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Dole lives in a so called BF hot spot.
Bob Dole? Should i PM him?
Old 09-24-2021, 06:09 AM   #525
In Search of a Life

Wait. So this whole village in Alaska bails because a "creature" is killing them off, with the main motive seemingly to be to get the people out of the village, but then the post office guy chills there by himself for a year with no problem?

Don't have to be Perry Mason to solve this case.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote