Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 09:28 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2021, 11:31 PM   #496
Fish are scared of me

WTF!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2021, 11:51 PM   #497
Fish are scared of me

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 08:57 AM   #498
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Kris Wilson is raking in a shitload of poon
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 12:46 PM   #499
Veteran

Apparently there's a Bigfoot Expo in Fairbanks, Alaska, set for early September:

https://www.borealbigfootexpo.com/

If anyone goes, let me know what you think. I looked at the website because my initial thought was, "What the hell?!?" and I saw someone in Alaska is a sasquatch tracker. I've heard of the legend of the hairy men throughout rural Alaska and believe me, there is a LOT of rural Alaska. Seem to be a lot of accounts of people seeing hairy men/bigfoot/sasquatch up here:

http://www.sasquatchtracker.com/

Me? I'm still skeptical but the stories make for interesting reading.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2021, 01:17 AM   #500
Fish are scared of me

This is long but really interesting ,a farmer describes all the activity on his farm in Missouri

Old 07-05-2021, 04:23 PM   #501
The Constitutional Choo choo

This is interesting.
Howler Monkeys you say.

https://youtu.be/7Ji77Dkestk
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2021, 09:12 AM   #502
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
This is interesting.
Howler Monkeys you say.

Dude....that was unbearable.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 09:23 AM   #503

Quote:
Ive told my story here. Couple times.
I do have a little up date.
My daughter was watching a vid of these peeps in a jungle. I could hear what she was watching but wasn't paying any attention really.
When Boom. I hear that nosie, I aint heard but once in my life.
What the hell are you watching kid?
Im watching a vid with Howler monkeys in it.
I made her replay the noise several times to be sure.

Im a 100% sure of one thing. Either Howler monkeys roam the woods of Fordland Missouri or ?
You tell me?
This is what made that vid interesting to me.

Again. Howler monkeys
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:10 AM   #504
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
This is interesting.
Howler Monkeys you say.

Very interesting
Old 07-06-2021, 02:44 PM   #505
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Very interesting
Agree to disagree. It bored me to tears.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:59 PM   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Agree to disagree. It bored me to tears.....
I promise you'll like this one better.
First narration happened a few months back.

https://youtu.be/qnD9qNg43kY
Old 09-03-2021, 08:02 PM   #507
Forever Royal

Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?

Perhaps more of the video will come out. What little is there looks pretty good though. But unless there’s an explanation for the short video or what led to this video have to remain doubtful because of how short it is.

https://youtu.be/rtmy4zLd030
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:02 PM   #508
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Perhaps more of the video will come out. What little is there looks pretty good though. But unless there’s an explanation for the short video or what led to this video have to remain doubtful because of how short it is.

Skeptical , most bigfeet have longer strides than what this one is taking and he's holding his head down like he's depressed. Both of those traits favor human behavior.
Old 09-04-2021, 05:21 AM   #509
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:

Hulk sad.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2021, 06:23 AM   #510
Banned

Quote:

That's pretty close. Looks like Ving Rhames to me.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.