Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2018, 08:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Quote:
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 06:16 PM   #886
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Just can't stand him. Never could. Not sure why. Have the exact same reaction to Julia Roberts.
I have a friend that has the same reaction to Tom Cruise, I think.

Anyway, that's too bad, because Apollo 13 is without a doubt one of the best movies I've ever seen. Absolutely top 5. Maybe Top-2.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 06:24 PM   #887
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Oh, and just watched Episode 11 the other day; great episode.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:19 PM   #888
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Anyway, that's too bad, because Apollo 13 is without a doubt one of the best movies I've ever seen. Absolutely top 5. Maybe Top-2.
I'm kind of that way with Nicholas Cage; I think it's a residual effect from suffering through Moonstruck in the theater.

Doesn't completely stop me from watching stuff that he's in, but I certainly won't watch anything just because he's the star. And the only movie he's been in that I really like is Lord of War.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:28 PM   #889
In Mahomes I trust!

How does this thread have anything to do with Nicholas Cage and Tom Cruise?
WTF?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:36 PM   #890
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 05:56 AM   #891
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Tom Cruise is tough to take AND tough to resist.

He's so thirsty, but he's also committed, so you know he's always actively trying to win you over, but you also know he'll do some amazing shit to get it done.

Reminds me of a story about [I think it was] Ed Begley Jr. back in his standup days. This was when 'performance art' like Andy Kaufman was starting to come on the scene as 'comedy.' And Begley had a standup partner act where they were supposed to be a bluegrass/folk duo, but they just stood on stage for 15-20 minutes tuning their guitars. Play a chord, fiddle with the tuning knobs, play a chord, fiddle, play, etc. . . [EDIT: important point, this was one of those 'coffee house' impromptu standup gigs, not like a scheduled event with a theater where they advertised and sold tickets to 'see Begley and blah-blah, live comedy!!']

Folks would be quiet for a little bit, then they'd start to laugh, then they'd start to boo and throw stuff, then eventually they would start howling with laughter.

Which is to say, commitment to a bit can be irritating, until it eventually becomes inspired.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 09:41 AM   #892
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Tom Cruise is tough to take AND tough to resist.

He's so thirsty, but he's also committed, so you know he's always actively trying to win you over, but you also know he'll do some amazing shit to get it done.

Reminds me of a story about [I think it was] Ed Begley Jr. back in his standup days. This was when 'performance art' like Andy Kaufman was starting to come on the scene as 'comedy.' And Begley had a standup partner act where they were supposed to be a bluegrass/folk duo, but they just stood on stage for 15-20 minutes tuning their guitars. Play a chord, fiddle with the tuning knobs, play a chord, fiddle, play, etc. . . [EDIT: important point, this was one of those 'coffee house' impromptu standup gigs, not like a scheduled event with a theater where they advertised and sold tickets to 'see Begley and blah-blah, live comedy!!']

Folks would be quiet for a little bit, then they'd start to laugh, then they'd start to boo and throw stuff, then eventually they would start howling with laughter.

Which is to say, commitment to a bit can be irritating, until it eventually becomes inspired.
Great point.

I've successfully managed to keep Cruise separated in my mind. I like Cruise the actor. I manage to not pay enough attention to keep Cruise the crazy out of my consciousness. I'm lucky.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 11:27 AM   #893
In Search of a Life

Anyone check out ‘LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special’ yet?

It’s pretty good. Lots of callbacks to the 1978 classic and all 9 trilogy movies.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 07:25 PM   #894
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Just can't stand him. Never could. Not sure why. Have the exact same reaction to Julia Roberts.
Hanks is great. I feel the same about Julia. She is not worthy of her status. Never understood what the big deal is. She's not pretty but has played a bunch of roles like she is some irresistible bomb shell. Yuck.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2020, 11:20 PM   #895
Forever Royal

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Everybody get their kids baby Yoda stuff for Christmas yet? We have the plush coming from shop Disney.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-19-2020, 02:09 PM   #896
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'm kind of that way with Nicholas Cage; I think it's a residual effect from suffering through Moonstruck in the theater.

Doesn't completely stop me from watching stuff that he's in, but I certainly won't watch anything just because he's the star. And the only movie he's been in that I really like is Lord of War.
I don't like Cage, either, but I like the National Treasure films. Stupid adventure fun.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 02:16 PM   #897
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Adaptation and Raising Arizona gets Cage a ton of leeway.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:06 PM   #898
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I don't like Cage, either, but I like the National Treasure films. Stupid adventure fun.
I liked the first one. The second one was just too much. When they put Sylvan Lake on top of Mount Rushmore, that was it for me.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:08 PM   #899
In Search of a Life

Yes. I miss Cages Jerry Bruckheimer phase.

The rock, con air, gone is sixty seconds.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:38 PM   #900
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
How does this thread have anything to do with Nicholas Cage and Tom Cruise?
WTF?
What? What is this thread supposed to be about then?