Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who would you rather draft, given those firts two picks?
LB Jabril Cox 4 28.57%
your favorite TE from: Tremble, Jordan, or Long 9 64.29%
all things being equal, I'd rather go elsewhere with the pick 0 0%
why are we doing this. who are you. just, why. 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2021, 08:52 AM  
__

Random poll for our 3rd round pick:

I've doing what must be my 9,000th mock draft this morning.

Had an interesting choice, and struggled to choose. Figured you guys would like a swing at the ball.

1st round was a dream: Terrance Marshall, WR, LSU
2nd round was interior line: Landon Dickerson, Alabama

All looking pretty solid.

Third round, I was stuck.

Option #1 was LB Jabril Cox, who I know most of you guys like at that spot.
Option #2 was a trio of TEs: Tommy Tremble, or Brevin Jordan, or Hunter Long

So let me put this to you guys in a poll:

Who would you rather draft in Round 3, given those two first round picks: Cox, or your favorite TE of those three?
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2021, 08:59 AM   #2
'Tis my eye!

I'd be hard pressed to pass on Jordan at that spot, considering I think he'll likely go closer to our 2nd round pick when all is said an done.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2021, 10:18 AM   #3
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Brevin Jordan
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2021, 11:09 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

If Brevin Jordan is somehow there in the 3rd, you don’t hesitate. Good luck to the rest of the NFL!

Cox would be an excellent pick/value as well.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:03 PM   #5
Mahomes Dynasty

Chiefs are picking at the bottom of every round.

(excluding QB, RB) I hope the Chiefs draft BPA at every selection.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:09 PM   #6
MVP

Long
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.