Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-22-2021, 05:32 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Anybody knows what happened to wiz1.net?

Did they get shut down?

I use to watch a lot of sports on that site!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-22-2021, 05:58 PM   #2
Veteran

Try sportsurge.net, it has everything on it.
dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-22-2021, 06:06 PM   #3
Starter

Dana White
Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chiefsbroker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-22-2021, 06:11 PM   #4
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

wiztj 05-12-2020 2 08-01-2020

Just looked him up and two post in a year I'd think be hardly missed by anyone.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2021, 07:43 PM   #5
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmahurin View Post
Try sportsurge.net, it has everything on it.
Thanks!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-22-2021, 07:48 PM   #6
What's up braj?

I’ve heard they have every game over at meatspin.com
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2021, 07:58 PM   #7
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I’ve heard they have every game over at meatspin.com
Nice try, funny guy. I’m not falling for that for an 8th time.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 08:12 PM   #8
In Mahomes I trust!

Wouldn't worry the sites will all come out on the gameday thread as always!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-25-2021, 02:52 PM   #9
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Wouldn't worry the sites will all come out on the gameday thread as always!
I'm just trying to get my usual fix of Nascar, Baseball, Football, CBB, and Golf on demand.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-25-2021, 04:03 PM   #10
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
I'm just trying to get my usual fix of Nascar, Baseball, Football, CBB, and Golf on demand.
Oh I gotcha.
Old 05-25-2021, 08:26 PM   #11
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Nice try, funny guy. I’m not falling for that for an 8th time.
If you won't, I will!!!!
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.