Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-25-2019, 02:27 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That's fair; I was lumping OL together (as I have DL) into a mass to make for larger groups of players but if you want to break out OT and OG, that's fine.

DL, Edge, OT, TE are all standout groups. I'd put IOL a tick ahead of WR as pretty average for a given year. then I'd put CB and S about neck and neck at below average with QB just a tick after them. Then RB and LB as pretty poor.

DBs are on the backside of the bell curve here, IMO.
That's fair.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 02:29 PM   #3
Colorado Chief Fan

Well I had my heart set on a CB/S in round 1 but this article and much of the other research, mock drafts and articles now have me thinking differently.
Unless we trade up in round 1 (edge/DL/CB), I see Bradbury as a viable even probable option.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2019, 02:30 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Well I had my heart set on a CB/S in round 1 but this article and much of the other research, mock drafts and articles now have me thinking differently.
Unless we trade up in round 1 (edge/DL/CB), I see Bradbury as a viable even probable option.
I don't think they'd not take any of those players in round 1. Just have to wait and see.

A whole month from the draft? What the ****, why do they have so much time?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.