Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:21 PM   #1756
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex View Post
I love scrolling through opposing fans forums after we beat them. Can't wait to come back here Monday and witness the collective shock after the chiefs lose lol.
The saints and packers forums are still in the 12 stages of recovery. This one is going to cause some PTSD I guarantee.
Reasons why the Bucs will beat the Chiefs like a rented mule are,
The Washington football team, saints, and packers D are all better than the chiefs and we hung 30 on all of them. Our Oline plowed their dlines and the chiefs dline, while good, is no match for our road graders.

Reason number 2, Brady and the playaction. The Bucs play out of the same heavy run 2 TE formation and have about 40 plays they cycle through. Brady will toy with the chiefs D and it won't be pretty for you.
Reason number 3, Vita Vea. I noticed the chiefs rpo relies on strong Oline play and that ain't happening this game. Vita didn't play last time we played and if he did we would have won. He can't be moved with 2 olinemen which means we collapse the pocket with 4. Even after we got to brees and Rogers, the media still doubts our dline which will feast on that thing you call an Oline.
Lastly, the Bucs will win because fate has it so. We were granted the SB in 2017 and the stars have aligned this season...not even thanos could stop this train.
The Bucs feel absolutely disrespected by the chiefs being favored and I guarantee they will play with more intensity and focus.
Keep the amateur hour smack coming cause it will be glorious to read come Monday when Tampa is hosting the Superbowl parade
Yeah....it’s pretty disrespectful that the defending champs and winners of 25 of 26 are favorites vs a team that they partied on several weeks back.

Tampa’s in big, big trouble.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:31 PM   #1757
Gonna go back in time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
No chance we lose now. The douchebag in the wolf costume is showing up.

I always thought he looked more like a giant nutria and KC wolf looks like a raccoon.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 02-04-2021, 10:33 PM   #1758
Would an idiot do that?

Wait, is that "will play with more intensity and focus".... than last time they played the Chiefs?

Or.... I mean.... is he seriously saying they "will play with more intensity and focus" than the Chiefs on Sunday?

The Chiefs are currently on day 366 waiting to play in this game. They have been preparing for these three games all year. The Bucs were crying in disbelief about playing in the SB just 11 days ago.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:47 PM   #1759
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Wait, is that "will play with more intensity and focus".... than last time they played the Chiefs?

Or.... I mean.... is he seriously saying they "will play with more intensity and focus" than the Chiefs on Sunday?

The Chiefs are currently on day 366 waiting to play in this game. They have been preparing for these three games all year. The Bucs were crying in disbelief about playing in the SB just 11 days ago.
Don't forget, they have "fate" on their side as well . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:51 PM   #1760
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Right, I misunderstood, my bad.

Our defense is going to close all the windows for Brady. It'll be pretty funny when he's screaming at his receivers on the bench for not getting open, just like last season.
Oh definitely. Brady will be screaming at the refs and Chris Jones as well.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-04-2021, 10:54 PM   #1761
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex View Post
I love scrolling through opposing fans forums after we beat them. Can't wait to come back here Monday and witness the collective shock after the chiefs lose lol.
The saints and packers forums are still in the 12 stages of recovery. This one is going to cause some PTSD I guarantee.
Reasons why the Bucs will beat the Chiefs like a rented mule are,
The Washington football team, saints, and packers D are all better than the chiefs and we hung 30 on all of them. Our Oline plowed their dlines and the chiefs dline, while good, is no match for our road graders.

Reason number 2, Brady and the playaction. The Bucs play out of the same heavy run 2 TE formation and have about 40 plays they cycle through. Brady will toy with the chiefs D and it won't be pretty for you.
Reason number 3, Vita Vea. I noticed the chiefs rpo relies on strong Oline play and that ain't happening this game. Vita didn't play last time we played and if he did we would have won. He can't be moved with 2 olinemen which means we collapse the pocket with 4. Even after we got to brees and Rogers, the media still doubts our dline which will feast on that thing you call an Oline.
Lastly, the Bucs will win because fate has it so. We were granted the SB in 2017 and the stars have aligned this season...not even thanos could stop this train.
The Bucs feel absolutely disrespected by the chiefs being favored and I guarantee they will play with more intensity and focus.
Keep the amateur hour smack coming cause it will be glorious to read come Monday when Tampa is hosting the Superbowl parade

Buccaneers fan since March 2020.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:16 PM   #1762
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Tyreek Hill: Patrick Mahomes throwing ‘dots’ unlike anything he’s ever seen before during 2021 Super Bowl prep

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
People throughout the Chiefs organization have marveled for years at the way that quarterback Patrick Mahomes prepares for big games. However, folks at Arrowhead say Mahomes’ prep ahead of the 2021 Super Bowl is like something they’ve never seen before.

When asked about how Mahomes has looked in practice this week, Chiefs star receiver Tyreek Hill got a huge smile on his face and started to rub his hands with excitement.

“Coach (Andy) Reid, Coach (Eric) Bieniemy, those guys have been doing a great job with the game plan, but what’s crazy is that Pat, he’s been on a roll like I haven’t seen,” Hill said.

“I haven’t seen Pat throw dots like this in practice. He’s been throwing crazy dots. He throws dots, but the dots he’s been throwing in practice have been crazy. I’m pretty fired up. We just have to wait and see. I just gotta rub my hands together. I’m excited about it.”
https://www.kmbc.com/article/tyreek-...prep/35421246#

Lord have mercy on the Tampa Bucs souls!
daaaaamn im giddy

Last edited by ModSocks; 02-04-2021 at 11:22 PM..
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:17 PM   #1763
I'll be back.

i truly believe we're about to see mahomes go steve young

it is his birth right
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:23 PM   #1764
In Search of a Life

Quote:

it is his birth right
I just keep thinking about how last years SB was one of his worst games ever.

He’s been great in the playoffs aside from that one game.

What are the chances that he isn’t his “normal” playoff self again in his 2nd SB?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:23 PM   #1765
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

it is his birth right
Patrick Mahomes will not lose to Tom Brady. It has been foretold.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:37 PM   #1766
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Tyreek Hill: Patrick Mahomes throwing ‘dots’ unlike anything he’s ever seen before during 2021 Super Bowl prep

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
People throughout the Chiefs organization have marveled for years at the way that quarterback Patrick Mahomes prepares for big games. However, folks at Arrowhead say Mahomes’ prep ahead of the 2021 Super Bowl is like something they’ve never seen before.

When asked about how Mahomes has looked in practice this week, Chiefs star receiver Tyreek Hill got a huge smile on his face and started to rub his hands with excitement.

“Coach (Andy) Reid, Coach (Eric) Bieniemy, those guys have been doing a great job with the game plan, but what’s crazy is that Pat, he’s been on a roll like I haven’t seen,” Hill said.

“I haven’t seen Pat throw dots like this in practice. He’s been throwing crazy dots. He throws dots, but the dots he’s been throwing in practice have been crazy. I’m pretty fired up. We just have to wait and see. I just gotta rub my hands together. I’m excited about it.”
https://www.kmbc.com/article/tyreek-...prep/35421246#

Lord have mercy on the Tampa Bucs souls!
Pat is going to erase the 3 and a 3rd "bad" quarters he played in LIV. I actually think he was okay through the first half, and really only had a bad 3rd quarter and about 5 minutes of the 4th, but whatever. Never went back and reviewed the A-22, because we won, and didn't want to spoil a minute of it looking for things to criticize about our championship team.

Anyway, there's no doubt that Patrick heard/read all the BS about how he didn't play well until the last 9-10 minutes of the Super Bowl last season, and so of course he's determined to have the best game of his career on Sunday. No stone will go unturned by Mahomes to ensure that he plays as flawless a game as is inhumanly possible in his second SB. No one is going to be able to say afterward, "Mahomes really didn't play all that well in LV." In a mere mortal, I'd be concerned, even nervous that he might over-prepare, over-analyze, something.

But this is Patrick L. Mahomes II, and as we all know, he's going to exceed everyone's wildest imaginations and possibly play the best game a QB has ever played in a Super Bowl since the beginning of time to date.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:45 PM   #1767
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Colts/Bears in Miami??

Prince’s halftime show in the rain was phenomenal.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2021, 11:49 PM   #1768
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I just keep thinking about how last years SB was one of his worst games ever.
He was playing against a defensive line with 4 1st round picks...he also hadn't just played them 8 weeks earlier.

He knows what to expect this time... and a lot of their defensive players are banged up....many haven't been full participants and it's Friday.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:01 AM   #1769
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
He was playing against a defensive line with 4 1st round picks...he also hadn't just played them 8 weeks earlier.

He knows what to expect this time... and a lot of their defensive players are banged up....many haven't been full participants and it's Friday.
That defense was about as stacked as any we've seen in nearly a decade. The weak spot was 5-time Pro-Bowler and 3-time First Team All-Pro Super Bowl Champion Richard Sherman, fcs. Well, and Dee Ford, but Saleh wasn't an idiot and only had Ford on the field on obvious passing downs.

But when one of your weak links is Richard Sherman, you've got a pretty damned good defense.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:02 AM   #1770
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Im surprises you can operate a keyboard.
Voice to text yo.

Quote:
That picture of Clark.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote