Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-25-2017, 08:46 AM   #2
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
For support purposes, I'll need you to answer a simple question so as to verify you are human. What's the approximate age of the Earth?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:00 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
For support purposes, I'll need you to answer a simple question so as to verify you are human. What's the approximate age of the Earth?
You know my answer already.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:13 AM   #4

What is up with this update?
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #5
MTFU

http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-...here-for-info/

I been having this problem with my Exodus I try to click one of the links and it loads then nothing comes up.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:19 PM   #6
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabear04 View Post
http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-...here-for-info/

I been having this problem with my Exodus I try to click one of the links and it loads then nothing comes up.
What version of KODI, and what version of Exodus? Have you tried to update both? Updating KODI will normally update Exodus automatically.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:56 PM   #7
MTFU

Quote:
What version of KODI, and what version of Exodus? Have you tried to update both? Updating KODI will normally update Exodus automatically.
I have kodi-17.1-Krypton
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:07 PM   #8
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabear04 View Post
I have kodi-17.1-Krypton
Do you know if your Exodus is current? You can go to Video Addons, highlight Exodus, and context click, and select Addon Information. Sometimes it gets stuck on a really old version of the addon, and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Also, can you give an example of what movie/tv show and episode doesn't work for you, so I could test that exactly? Let me know, and I can try the same search to verify that it's not an issue with the app or source.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:53 PM   #9
MTFU

Quote:
Do you know if your Exodus is current? You can go to Video Addons, highlight Exodus, and context click, and select Addon Information. Sometimes it gets stuck on a really old version of the addon, and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Also, can you give an example of what movie/tv show and episode doesn't work for you, so I could test that exactly? Let me know, and I can try the same search to verify that it's not an issue with the app or source.
It's on auto update Exodus is 3.1.15 the show that I watch don't work are Gotham and flash on the movies I tried to play Rogue One and the same thing like Phoenix give me a link to pair.

Also Phoenix I click a movie and it give me the Openload stream authorization
And to play this video then give me a link to pair.

Last edited by thabear04; 06-09-2017 at 11:03 PM..
Old 06-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #10
MTFU

Quote:

I guess Exodus was down cause I uninstalled it and tried to install it again but something said it was failed or like no link. Then I looked online and found it it was down for awhile and they were working on getting it back up. So I tried again and it worked and played a movie and the links to them seem fine.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:47 AM   #11
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

buh bye...

https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/07/...twork-lawsuit/
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-13-2017, 06:07 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
That article is dated 6/7. It says that Phoenix, Salts and Zen are all down due to the lawsuit. I don't think that's right. I am pretty sure that I've used all 3 since that date. What about any of you?
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:51 AM   #13
MTFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
That article is dated 6/7. It says that Phoenix, Salts and Zen are all down due to the lawsuit. I don't think that's right. I am pretty sure that I've used all 3 since that date. What about any of you?
I tried Phoenix on Sunday and it worked for me.
Old 06-13-2017, 10:08 PM   #14
Supporter

Friend of mine told me about an add-on called Specto. Says it's better than Exodus. Would anyboyelse agree with that
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:48 PM   #15
What's up braj?

Exodus not working for me today. I can't even connect to Fusion to rdownload. I'm running 17.3. Anyone else having issues?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.