Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-10-2020, 04:57 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
$74 for the 9.5"

$100 for the 14"
I ordered a 9.5 inch one. Hope I don't regret not going with the 13. There's even a version almost 22 inches but it's too much. Keeping an eye out for a replica ring.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:38 PM   #3
I’m a Mahomo!

Just had my Chiefs gear on in Dallas. Everyone was congratulating me. Went to the 6th Floor museum & even people from England, Germany & Japan were congratulating me. Crazy experience. Highly recommend wearing your Chiefs gear out in other parts of the country.

Ran into 4 Packers fans who said they were cheering for us in the Super Bowl. I told them it would have been more fitting if the Packers had beat the 49ers so the rematch of Super Bowl I would have happened in the 100th year. They agreed but said they had to show up vs the 49ers.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 05:49 PM   #4
MONTANA #19

I got my order in for one of these yesterday. Actually made out of metal in the USA and not resin like the ones from China. It will be the centerpiece of my man cave.

https://www.copytrophy.com/product/v...c=11edb35c87de
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:56 PM   #5
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I got my order in for one of these yesterday. Actually made out of metal in the USA and not resin like the ones from China. It will be the centerpiece of my man cave.

https://www.copytrophy.com/product/v...c=11edb35c87de
Nice, but WAY out of my price range
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2020, 09:17 PM   #6
MVP

JFC I spent a ton of money. Totally worth it though.
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:26 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 View Post
JFC I spent a ton of money. Totally worth it though.
You know, that's what I did, too. I figure it was the first time in my lifetime that I have been able to do this so why not.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:05 AM   #8
Bolton gonna knock you out

My wife showed me a shirt last night but can’t find it now. On the front it shows the score SF 20 KC 10 with 7 min remaining in the 4th quarter. On the back it has the final score. Pretty cool idea.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:24 AM   #9
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
My wife showed me a shirt last night but can’t find it now. On the front it shows the score SF 20 KC 10 with 7 min remaining in the 4th quarter. On the back it has the final score. Pretty cool idea.
Here ya go brother

https://store.barstoolsports.com/collections/football
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 10:02 AM   #10
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Holy shit. Thank you my man!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:00 AM   #11
I'll be back.

picked up my union station print last night

need to frame it, and my sembower mahomes print and KC star papers

TAKE ALL MY GODDAMN MONEY
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:28 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Where did you get the Union Station print?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 05:11 PM   #13
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Where did you get the Union Station print?
here ya go

https://www.unionstation.org/events/...s-rally-poster
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 09:32 AM   #14
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

How did the print from union station look? I'm thinking of getting one even though $15 shipping fee.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:51 PM   #15
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
How did the print from union station look? I'm thinking of getting one even though $15 shipping fee.
it's ****ing awesome

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.