Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-18-2018, 08:23 AM  
Ain't no relax!

Captain Marvel

Last edited by DaFace; 12-04-2018 at 12:12 AM.. Reason: size was doing weird things to the thread
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:09 PM   #286
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
No, I just think that people love to get outraged about things that don't matter. None of what Larson has said matters. Nothing about Rotten Tomatoes matters.
Agreed. Honestly, I wouldn't know anything Larson has said except that it's been posted in here.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:11 PM   #287
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
No, I just think that people love to get outraged about things that don't matter.
No we don't!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:12 PM   #288
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Just for the record, it's not at all uncommon to boot the trolls from the thread and in some cases move the threads to the Romper Room.
Did they boot trolls? Did they only shut down this part for Captain Marvel?

No, they shutdown the entire piece of their website.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:16 PM   #289

Quote:
No, I just think that people love to get outraged about things that don't matter. None of what Larson has said matters. Nothing about Rotten Tomatoes matters. Someone's forecast about how much money it's going to make doesn't matter. It's all bullshit.

My position in this thread, as it has always been, is that the movie is likely to be good based on Marvel's track record, but if it's not it'll tank.

I'm just incredibly frustrated that this thread is a shit show that has very little do to with the movie that we're supposed to be talking about, and I feel bad for those who care so much about the opinions of others that it interferes with your ability to enjoy a goddamn movie.

The end.
So you are sick of people injecting stuff that doesn't belong in a conversation about a movie if I am understanding this correctly?
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:40 PM   #290
World's Best Boss

Quote:
No, I just think that people love to get outraged about things that don't matter. None of what Larson has said matters. Nothing about Rotten Tomatoes matters. Someone's forecast about how much money it's going to make doesn't matter. It's all bullshit.

My position in this thread, as it has always been, is that the movie is likely to be good based on Marvel's track record, but if it's not it'll tank.

I'm just incredibly frustrated that this thread is a shit show that has very little do to with the movie that we're supposed to be talking about, and I feel bad for those who care so much about the opinions of others that it interferes with your ability to enjoy a goddamn movie.

The end.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:57 PM   #291

Quote:

The end.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:31 PM   #292
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Agreed. Honestly, I wouldn't know anything Larson has said except that it's been posted in here.
Basically. Idgaf unless they did something illegal or hurt someone in any way physically etc then that may be a reason for me to not support the movie.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:45 PM   #293
oxymoron

How many pages has it been since there was any talk about the actual movie?
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:53 PM   #294
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
How many pages has it been since there was any talk about the actual movie?
Depends. How many posts per page are you set to?

Here's a mashup vid with the latest teaser/trailers. There's a couple of shots in there I hadn't seen before....

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:55 PM   #295
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:

The end.
See.

This, right here, should be the preamble included in every movie. Even foreign movies, lifetime movies, and documentary films. It should run after the credits and before the first scene. And it should be slowly scrolled in that cool, fuzzy typeface with sparkles. And it should be narrated by Sam Elliot.

Thank you, Mr. DaFace. Your contributions to art and the world of cinema are appreciated.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:28 PM   #296
Kind of a mod

This might be buried in here, but it cracks me up that they did an hour-long live stream of the cat just sitting around.

For anyone who knows the comics, does the cat...do something? Like, does it talk? Or otherwise is it a character in some way more than just her pet? I'm just trying to wrap my head around why people are so excited about the damn cat (and I have two cats - I'm by no means a hater of felines).
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:05 PM   #297
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
This might be buried in here, but it cracks me up that they did an hour-long live stream of the cat just sitting around.

For anyone who knows the comics, does the cat...do something? Like, does it talk? Or otherwise is it a character in some way more than just her pet? I'm just trying to wrap my head around why people are so excited about the damn cat (and I have two cats - I'm by no means a hater of felines).
I have a cat named Apollo who looks just like that. He puked on a pile of clean laundry last week. ****er.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:33 PM   #298
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Like Star Wars: A Solo Story if you piss off a quarter or more of your general audience you'll make less at the box office.
Right. But Solo was the sacrificial lamb as recompense for Episode 8. This movie seems to just be genuinely disliked because the lead actress is using it as a political platform. Also trolling happens on the internet consistently, but I don't think it happens in such a widespread manner as people might think. I'd suspect about 70% of those "want to see" ratings are genuine and the other 30% are trolls for and against the movie. It was overwhelmingly negative. If it's so easy to downvote then wouldn't it be just as easy to upvote and cancel it out? It goes both ways. Just my $0.02

Last edited by Setsuna; 02-27-2019 at 09:44 PM..
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:52 PM   #299
MVP

Quote:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Chewie_(Earth-58163)

Spoiler!
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:36 AM   #300
Kind of a mod

Fascinating. Guess we'll see how they handle it in the movie.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.