Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:55 PM   #2
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
The thing about eating frequently and on schedule is that you never give yourself time to get overly hungry, which leads to bnging and cravings for bad foots. Eat like it's your job, not as a recreational activity. It's 10:00, time to eat a piece of chicken and a little bit of rice. If you plan, prep, and know what's in store for the day, you don't leave room for bad decisions.
Routine, routine routine. Build it it becomes part of you, good or bad. Your choice which routine to build.

People tell me all the time they don't see how I can have the discipline I have ( And I am far from perfect) like I'm some kind of freak, I just have been doing the routine for so long I feel off if I deviate for very long.

My favorite is when people say something to the effect it must be easy for you thats why you can do it. No its not easy its years of being focused on the results. Nobody likes getting up at 4:30 to work out or run. Or doing it after work etc....they like it after the work is done though.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 03:10 PM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

My favorite is when people say something to the effect it must be easy for you thats why you can do it. No its not easy its years of being focused on the results. Nobody likes getting up at 4:30 to work out or run. Or doing it after work etc....they like it after the work is done though.

My wife always tells me that it's easy for me because I'm on testosterone. No, it's not easy, but it's possible because I pay attention to what I'm doing and I don't eat bags of candy when I'm at work.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2023, 07:51 PM   #4
Mod Team

Quote:
The thing about eating frequently and on schedule is that you never give yourself time to get overly hungry, which leads to bnging and cravings for bad foots. Eat like it's your job, not as a recreational activity. It's 10:00, time to eat a piece of chicken and a little bit of rice. If you plan, prep, and know what's in store for the day, you don't leave room for bad decisions.
Let's talk about chicken. How do you season it and cook it? Any low calorie sauces you put on it?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2023, 08:21 AM   #5
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Let's talk about chicken. How do you season it and cook it? Any low calorie sauces you put on it?
I know you didn't ask me but I use this stuff quite a bit. Its not awesome but for what it is its pretty damn good. You can get it on Amazon. Also FWIW I cook all my chicken on my Traeger with some Dano's seasoning.

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2023, 08:27 AM   #6
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

Typically I marinate in italian dressing for 24 hours, butterfly it, and grill it hot and fast (high heat, 4 minutes per side). Sometimes I'll do unmarinated and leave room in my diet plan for some BBQ sauce. If I'm really going hardcore, I'll do plain and dip it in yellow mustard.

Sometimes I'll use Walden Farms calorie free BBQ sauce. It tastes OK considering it's calorie free, but it's expensive as hell. I really like the Walden Farms calorie free syrups - they go very well on egg white french toast.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2023, 09:13 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:

Cooking in coconut aminos is good. Very similar to soy but fewer calories and much less sodium.

I also like to just throw a 10 breasts or so in the crockpot and cover with salsa or broth with cumin and garlic. Makes terrific tacos/burritos.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:39 PM   #8
Starter

Quote:
Breaded chicken kicks ass
dolphinsneu is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 03:16 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
I usually only eat once, maybe twice a day. Not by choice i just don't get hungry. When I do get hungry I am ravenous and get my days worth of nutrients in. I force feed myself a couple of scoops of protein throughout the day to get that spread out.

I wish weed gave me an appetite.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-11-2023, 03:32 PM   #10
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I usually only eat once, maybe twice a day. Not by choice i just don't get hungry. When I do get hungry I am ravenous and get my days worth of nutrients in. I force feed myself a couple of scoops of protein throughout the day to get that spread out.

I wish weed gave me an appetite.

Try MK-677. It's actually a ghrelin receptor agonist (In other words, it causes a false hunger response).
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote