Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-13-2019, 01:05 PM  
I'll be back.

Clark Hunt midseason address

Going to transcribe highlights

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:16 PM   #31
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Does Clark understand that his defense ****ing sucks and might end up costing this team again?

What should he do about that right now? Blow a first place team up in the middle of the season? Or you know maybe he could wait until the season is over, see how things play out, and go from there.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:21 PM   #32
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Defense is already better statistically than the defense from last year, except in sack total.

Espinals was Tyreek's ex-GF right? She's going to be arrested? Does that mean Tyreek has a shot at getting custody of his son?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:31 PM   #33
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Espinals was Tyreek's ex-GF right? She's going to be arrested? Does that mean Tyreek has a shot at getting custody of his son?
this was inside info only shared with me directly by the clarks
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:18 PM   #34
Mahomes Fanboi

Holy shit our media sucks. 3 ****ing questions about Colin ****ing Kaepernick when you have Mahomes????

Stupid ****s. What a waste of everyone's time.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:20 PM   #35
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Richie Cunningham is not taking anymore crap!!!!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 07:23 PM   #36
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Does Clark suffer from stage fright or anxiety?

Every time he steps in front of the mike, he sounds nervous, winded and unsure of himself.
Well considering our defensive situation I would be nervous, winded and unsure as well.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:26 PM   #37
Fight, build, win!

I thought this was a thread on his island home in Bali. I thought damn even CHunt has lost confidence in the D and bailed mid season.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:32 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

I guess I dont understand the hate for Clark Hunt. We didn't think he'd have the balls to fire herm even though they were friends (haslem couldn't do that to hue). Last time he got the absolute best GM candidate and he let him run the show. All of us were pretty surprised when he ended up being a huge bust. This time around he hires the best head coach on the market and gets Reid whatever he wants.

He may not be perfect but I can't say the dude hasn't tried like hell to win.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:37 PM   #39
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I guess I dont understand the hate for Clark Hunt. We didn't think he'd have the balls to fire herm even though they were friends (haslem couldn't do that to hue). Last time he got the absolute best GM candidate and he let him run the show. All of us were pretty surprised when he ended up being a huge bust. This time around he hires the best head coach on the market and gets Reid whatever he wants.

He may not be perfect but I can't say the dude hasn't tried like hell to win.
The problem is....he shouldn't have given Andy anything he wants and he sure shouldn't let him be the end all be all and run the complete show.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-13-2019, 07:58 PM   #40
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Well considering our defensive situation I would be nervous, winded and unsure as well.
Best response of the day right there
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:01 PM   #41
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Speaking in public, with dozens/hundreds of people looking at you, plus Several TV cameras can make some people a little self-conscious.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:02 PM   #42
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
this was inside info only shared with me directly by the clarks
Ah, ok.
Old 11-13-2019, 08:03 PM   #43
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Ah, ok.
I'll share another tidbit the clarks told me

Spoiler!
Old 11-13-2019, 11:03 PM   #44
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Re-commit to the running game with a focus on ball security, and give Thompson a chance to show something
Agreed. I'd like to see a combo of Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson at this point. Not to say I'd completely close the book on McCoy or Damien but just for this next game I'd lean heavily on Darrel and Darwin and see what happens.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 11:32 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Agreed. I'd like to see a combo of Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson at this point. Not to say I'd completely close the book on McCoy or Damien but just for this next game I'd lean heavily on Darrel and Darwin and see what happens.
God damn it.

What is the fascination with Darwin Thompson?

He’s ****ing Charkandrick West without the pass blocking ability. Good for a token 1 yard sideways rush or pass reception.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.