Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-30-2022, 01:27 PM   #55051
Andy Reid Supporter

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 01:32 PM   #55052
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You don't get it.

There's no system that makes a bad QB good.

Also, he's not "limited". He just sucks.
So everyone on here talking about the great job Carroll did with him is full of shit?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-30-2022, 01:34 PM   #55053
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Fake news

L’Jarius Sneed PFF Grade: 86.5
Patrick Surtain II PFF Grade: 78.8

You’ve quoted PFF scores a lot. Care to comment on this one?

Is the higher number better? Which player has the higher number? Who does he play for?

Didn’t you call Surtain the best corner in the league?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 01:43 PM   #55054
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
So everyone on here talking about the great job Carroll did with him is full of shit?
Does it tell you anything that the offense he left is now #1 in the NFL in points per play? With a journeyman QB?

I mean, seriously...how much more obvious can it get?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 01:45 PM   #55055
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
L’Jarius Sneed PFF Grade: 86.5
Patrick Surtain II PFF Grade: 78.8

You’ve quoted PFF scores a lot. Care to comment on this one?

Is the higher number better? Which player has the higher number? Who does he play for?

Didn’t you call Surtain the best corner in the league?
Broncos iz better at 16 of 22 positions!!
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-30-2022, 01:46 PM   #55056
Choco Favre

Surtain got roasted against the Panthers.

The ****ing Panthers.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2022, 02:01 PM   #55057
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Hey champ, ready for that big Broncos playoff push to start this week!?

It’s still preseason dude. Give them some time to jell.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2022, 02:02 PM   #55058
I’m a Mahomo!

Broncos news megathread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Injuries have caught up to us. It’s hard to make a push when your top 3 RB’s, both starting tackles, starting center and 3 of your top 4 WR’s can’t play.

Your $260,000,000 QB is still healthy!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2022, 02:10 PM   #55059
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's Hackett's fault that Russ can't execute an NFL offense.
This is definitely no defense of Wilson, who deserves all of the criticism he gets. But Hackett has been truly terrible, on a level I have never seen in the NFL. In my opinion, the blame falls more on him than on Wilson, if only slightly.

Chalk me up as one who believes Russell Wilson can be decent if he's put in the right system. He's not going to be a top-5 QB. But he can be passable.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-30-2022, 02:21 PM   #55060
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
This is definitely no defense of Wilson, who deserves all of the criticism he gets. But Hackett has been truly terrible, on a level I have never seen in the NFL. In my opinion, the blame falls more on him than on Wilson, if only slightly.

Chalk me up as one who believes Russell Wilson can be decent if he's put in the right system. He's not going to be a top-5 QB. But he can be passable.
EVERYONE ON THE TEAM ****ING SUCKS! ADMIT IT!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2022, 02:24 PM   #55061
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

So you traded 2 firsts, 2 seconds, and players AND paid a quarter of a billion dollars...

For Alex Smith.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 02:26 PM   #55062
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

Chalk me up as one who believes Russell Wilson can be decent if he's put in the right system.
That's just because you're still in denial trying to hold on to the last glimmer of hope that this won't be a 5 year shit show.

Sorry sport, but Hackett isn't the reason your QB attempts jump passes to get the ball over his OL's heads.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2022, 02:27 PM   #55063
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
So you traded 2 firsts, 2 seconds, and players AND paid a quarter of a billion dollars...

For Alex Smith.
And Tim Patrick's knee! We can't forget the hospital ball Russ threw Tim Patrick in camp that took out his knee. Add that to the list of costs.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2022, 02:39 PM   #55064
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I swear the dude got shorter.
His vertebra have been compressed by the massive weight of his ego. He's actually only 5'5" now.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2022, 02:48 PM   #55065
Shameless Homer

Quote:

For Alex Smith.
Like I said, I am not going to try and defend Russell Wilson. But in fairness, that trade was roundly applauded by almost everyone when it happened.

I'm interested in seeing what he does this offseason. There was a point in the Panthers game where I thought about him, for the first time, "That is a broken man." Let's face it. The guy is not easy to like. But he was also on a Hall of Fame path, prior to this year.

Does this humiliation cause him to recommit this offseason, work on his body, his attitude, and his approach? Or, does he say, "I love my family; I love my life; I am fine with who I am?"

If that's the approach he takes, then I agree with all of you, we are completely screwed.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.