Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:08 PM   #856
Champion Golfer Of The Year

terrible disease. hope he gets a handle on it. find it kind of hard to believe a guy who would work that hard to be the physical specimen he is, would allow that to take place.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-28-2024, 06:12 PM   #857
In Search of a Life

Mitchell had terrible visits with teams supposedly. So that would be a factor I’d imagine
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:15 PM   #858
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Mitchell had terrible visits with teams supposedly. So that would be a factor I’d imagine
He looked pretty uber pissed when they showed him at his place after his name was finally called, iirc. Maybe that same personality trait came through in certain interviews and situations?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 06:15 PM   #859
The man you could post like.

Who gives a **** about Mitchell?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:17 PM   #860
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
He looked pretty uber pissed when they showed him at his place after his name was finally called, iirc. Maybe that same personality trait came through in certain interviews and situations?

Seems fine to me.

Indianapolis Colts' Adonai Mitchell 'Pissed,' Ready to Make Teams Pay

Lots of guys have had a chip on their shoulder when the got drafted later then they thought they should go. Tom Brady bad a nice career using his draft position as motivation.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:18 PM   #861
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Mvs lol. So bad at creating separation vs man coverage.

I wonder why Hardman couldn’t help maybe he lost a step.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-28-2024, 06:18 PM   #862
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Who gives a **** about Mitchell?

Although it will be fun to compare the two throughout their rookie seasons and compare the numbers.

Do we have the Colts at some point this year?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 06:21 PM   #863
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
Mvs lol. So bad at creating separation vs man coverage.

I wonder why Hardman couldn’t help maybe he lost a step.
I think Hardman's injuries took a toll. You go watch his first couple of seasons as compared to his last couple, and there's a pretty noticeable difference in speed and route running.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:23 PM   #864
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I think Hardman's injuries took a toll. You go watch his first couple of seasons as compared to his last couple, and there's a pretty noticeable difference in speed and route running.
That makes sense. Yeah I think we just had no guys who could beat man coverage last year. Which is mostly speed/agility

Kelce isn’t the best at his age (still a monster zone beater)
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-28-2024, 06:27 PM   #865
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You liked a guy is not a board.

I also liked McConk so what?

Here I will explain it slowly for you. Ready?

The order that players get drafted does not perfectly predict future performance.

This is proven every year so the fact that you are this simple minded shows how ignorant you are on this topic.

I will say that it is rare for a 1st round talent to drop 2 rounds or more. If AD went 4th round or 5th round I would think I got too excited.
I didn’t spend time posting on an internet message board ranking the players? I guess you win. You’re cool.

The guy you told everyone was such an “alpha” forever turned out to be a beta. There’s no disputing that. He wasn’t a boss. People didn’t view him as you did. Ballad hard to defend him like he was fragile porcelain.

It’s okay to be wrong. You should be proud that you created a “board” and the guy you pined over as an “alpha” was a “beta.” That speaks volumes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:29 PM   #866
Why so serious?

Quote:
Seems fine to me.

Indianapolis Colts' Adonai Mitchell 'Pissed,' Ready to Make Teams Pay

Lots of guys have had a chip on their shoulder when the got drafted later then they thought they should go. Tom Brady bad a nice career using his draft position as motivation.
And so did Johnny Manziel!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:36 PM   #867
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You liked a guy is not a board.

I also liked McConk so what?

Here I will explain it slowly for you. Ready?

The order that players get drafted does not perfectly predict future performance.

This is proven every year so the fact that you are this simple minded shows how ignorant you are on this topic.

I will say that it is rare for a 1st round talent to drop 2 rounds or more. If AD went 4th round or 5th round I would think I got too excited.
Many liked Ladd McConkey on here, including Twisted, and it was discussed in numerous threads. We liked Ladd because Worthy was a lot like Hollywood Brown. Then those WR contracts went down last week and if you want elite speed on your team in a receiver with capable tracking and route running, you will probably need to draft it, when you are paying a QB. So most of us our excited about Worthy. Most would have been fine with AD as well, but he fell. Not sure why, lots of rumors, but he fell. Doesn't mean he won't turn out to be the best receiver drafted, but nearly every GM in the league passed on him once after pick 19. What's sad is you will probably hope that AD is better than Worthy.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 06:46 PM   #868
In Search of a Life

I had it:

BTJ
Mitchell
Worthy
Franklin
McConkey
Pearsall
Coleman
Legette

Mitchell and Worthy were basically a tie for me, but with Hollywood, Mitchell brought the size element that we are lacking. I ltold my friend right before the pick "I want Mitchell because of his size, but the Chiefs probably don't mind having Worthy and Hollywood out there, so I'm good with either one".

After seeing Mitchell go later than expected, it's clear that there are some red flags there. In hindsight, I'm glad the Chiefs went with the cleaner prospect.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 07:11 PM   #869
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I had it:

BTJ
Mitchell
Worthy
Franklin
McConkey
Pearsall
Coleman
Legette

Mitchell and Worthy were basically a tie for me, but with Hollywood, Mitchell brought the size element that we are lacking. I ltold my friend right before the pick "I want Mitchell because of his size, but the Chiefs probably don't mind having Worthy and Hollywood out there, so I'm good with either one".

After seeing Mitchell go later than expected, it's clear that there are some red flags there. In hindsight, I'm glad the Chiefs went with the cleaner prospect.
Yeah, this isn't far from where I was at. I definitely saw the intrigue of Mitchell and how he brought a completely different skillset of X receiver than we've really had before in the Mahomes era. But I personally loved the floor of McConkey and felt like we just needed some marginal improvement to be a very effective offense.

Although Worthy excels in the same space that Hollywood does, we only have Hollywood for another year, and having 2 of those players this season can put some real stress on defenses regardless.

Mitchell has issues. I think that's clear. If he were truly some "alpha" player/personality with a clean bill of everything, he doesn't fall. I think I'm just annoyed by MM's *constant* characterization of him as an "alpha" and that makes me dislike him more. It's so douchey. As if Xavier Worthy who outproduced Mitchell and worked his ass off is less an alpha because he's smaller. Nonsense.
Old 04-28-2024, 07:22 PM   #870
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Yeah, this isn't far from where I was at. I definitely saw the intrigue of Mitchell and how he brought a completely different skillset of X receiver than we've really had before in the Mahomes era. But I personally loved the floor of McConkey and felt like we just needed some marginal improvement to be a very effective offense.

Although Worthy excels in the same space that Hollywood does, we only have Hollywood for another year, and having 2 of those players this season can put some real stress on defenses regardless.

Mitchell has issues. I think that's clear. If he were truly some "alpha" player/personality with a clean bill of everything, he doesn't fall. I think I'm just annoyed by MM's *constant* characterization of him as an "alpha" and that makes me dislike him more. It's so douchey. As if Xavier Worthy who outproduced Mitchell and worked his ass off is less an alpha because he's smaller. Nonsense.
I think a majority here felt the same way because of MM
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about