Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So, what’s this Sneed trade gonna end up being?

Since we know this thing is coming down in the next few days.

What’s the predictions? Not what you want, but what you think the details end up being?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2024, 07:09 AM   #886
Consuming CP souls

Basically Veach told them to **** off at a 3rd. Cap'n Colt knows nothing.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2024, 07:14 AM   #887
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
The only position I could see being a "problem" is LT. Everywhere else I'm confident we already have enough.
LT, DE, RB. Would love to land an Ogbah or re-sign Danna to get us through Omenihu’s rehab. He’ll miss a bunch of time to start the season, and I don’t know that I want to bank on Felix so quickly. A quality backup to Pacheco is needed, a homerun hitter with speed. However, I think that can be solved via the Draft.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-17-2024, 07:31 AM   #888
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Sure he has, in the role he is built to play. He still played less than 40% of the defensive snaps in both games.
KC’s defense doesn’t use 3 LB that much so he wouldn’t see much more than 40%.

Willie Gay didn’t play near 40% of the snaps on defense this year.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2024, 07:33 AM   #889
Consuming CP souls

Chanel was a fantastic 3rd round pick. Crazy to think otherwise
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 07:43 AM   #890
MVP

Chanel's ascension is why we never moved to bring back Gay... he's taking the next step, and with Cam Jones on the roster we are set.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 08:08 AM   #891
MVP

No ones saying Chenal is bad, just that he’s a limited role player and weighing the value in that.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-17-2024, 08:13 AM   #892
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I look at it like this-

We needed that dominant defense in 2023 because of the historically bad performance from the WR group just torpedoing the offense. I'm not really interested in getting into an argument about how that should have been foreseen-because there was no reason to assume that the entire group would regress to unplayable for most of the season. Even if they'd just been JAGS, it would have been a top 5 offense.

This year, barring injury, it will be much better than JAG. Rice and Brown are plus players. We'll be a top 5 offense.

And even if there's no Sneed, that will be a top 10 defense, barring catastrophic injuries.

That's enough balanced firepower to get it done.
I agree, for the most part.

For me, I watched Sneed absolutely smother a lot of potential (or soon to be) $30 million a year receivers last year.

Watching him do that in Detroit, while we get only a 3rd this year, and a 3rd, 4th, or 5th next year, would suck.

Watching him shut down everyone again in Detroit, while we use the 3rd this year for a backup tackle/guard that steals money for 4 years, barely plays, and we don't even notice when he is cut, is absolutely not something I want to experience. The same goes for using that 3rd rounder on another Skyy Moore or Cornell Powell.

Veach nailed Creed, and he took a chance on Trey and it paid off quite well.

But, like the receiver position, Veach and his staff seem to have a mental block on what to look for, because we haven't been good at drafting offensive linemen for a while now. I know we drafted Creed and Trey, but most of the guys who have taken snaps in the past few years came from somewhere else.

I would rather try to bundle picks to move up. If we swing big on a wide receiver in the 1st round and miss, I can actually live with that. I can take a 1st round bust at WR because I know we went for it, and to hit home runs you have to swing. I say receiver, because we don't have the capital to move up high enough for Alt. He is the only tackle I want over a receiver. Well, I don't want him over a receiver, but I could live with it.

The only other tackle I really like is Fuaga, but he isn't a LT, and won't be there at 32 anyway, and isn't worth moving up for.

Fashanu is more of a project to me, and I have no interest in moving up for a LT that is still a couple of years away from really getting it. Mostly everything good that Fashanu does is because of his athleticism, and not from technique.

He dominates college players because of his athleticism, but NFL defensive ends are not college players, and when the DE is a better athlete than you are, you better have the technique to protect yourself and your QB. I don't know what others see, or scouts, but I don't see any technique. If he was there at 32, and we drafted him, I would not be happy, but I wouldn't hate it. He just isn't worth moving up for if you are the Chiefs and have Mahomes at QB.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-17-2024, 08:20 AM   #893
MVP

I don’t think anyone should jump to conclusions on compensation just yet.

Hopefully it’ll come out today, or early tomorrow so we can stop guessing. But I trust Veach knows what he’s doing and will get done what’s best.
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 09:22 AM   #894
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
No ones saying Chenal is bad, just that he’s a limited role player and weighing the value in that.
Only about a quarter of 3rd rounders work out, so he's already worth the value. The issue with that is no ****ing way you give up Sneed for what's at best most likely a role guy unless you hit the lottery
Old 03-17-2024, 09:47 AM   #895
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Only about a quarter of 3rd rounders work out, so he's already worth the value. The issue with that is no ****ing way you give up Sneed for what's at best most likely a role guy unless you hit the lottery
Yet people want to give him up for a comp pick which has even worse value.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2024, 09:53 AM   #896
Most Valuable Villain

You know what an extra 3rd round pick does? It allows Veach to trade up in the first or second rounds without having to use our original third rounder. Or he can use ours and still have a pick in the third round.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2024, 09:58 AM   #897
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You know what an extra 3rd round pick does? It allows Veach to trade up in the first or second rounds without having to use our original third rounder. Or he can use ours and still have a pick in the third round.
Fair...and also cap room for a starting caliber LT like Donovan Smith
Old 03-17-2024, 10:09 AM   #898
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Imagine being a Colts fan on the other side of this.

Very fair trade from the Colts perspective (you likely aren’t drafting a Sneed at that position) and this being held up due to his contract, when you aren’t even paying big money to a QB yet. You gotta strike soon before your QB is expensive.

I can’t imagine their pain if some other team swoops in.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2024, 10:17 AM   #899
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Yet people want to give him up for a comp pick which has even worse value.
A comp pick you get NEXT YEAR. Which is not the year where we're going for a goddamn threepeat.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 10:28 AM   #900
Veteran

Extend Sneed and Draft the hell out of the offense
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote