Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-30-2019, 08:43 PM  
SuperBowl or bust

Cuts from other teams we might take a look at.

CB Kayvon Webster
CB Corn Elder
CB Lorenzo Doss
TE Luke Wilson
Logan Paulson
LB Hayes Pullard
LB Eli Harold
G Christian Westerman
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:51 AM   #61
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
People have a hard time with the idea that you don't need a defense that can keep teams at 15 points/game if you're scoring 30. Much as you might dream about it, the salary cap says it's not real probable.
I guess. Geez, you would think we need to have the 85 Bears, or the Baltimore Ravens defense when Trent Dilfer was QB to have a chance this year.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:53 AM   #62
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I'm total relax dude, ya know.

So chill

Jeez, just because someone lists our needs doesn't mean they are freaking out about it.
Dude, you are posting we need upgrades in every single thread out there. I don't think you are relaxed at all about our team.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:54 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
People have a hard time with the idea that you don't need a defense that can keep teams at 15 points/game if you're scoring 30. Much as you might dream about it, the salary cap says it's not real probable.
Some people have a hard time with the concept of discussing a team's needs logically without the need to freak out. Every team has needs and Veach should be trying to address as many of ours as he can.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 08:00 AM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Dude, you are posting we need upgrades in every single thread out there. I don't think you are relaxed at all about our team.
I haven't posted in every thread so you're wrong.

Since this is the time when you discuss cutting/signing players that's usually what people talk about. If you don't want to discuss possible signings and needs then put your pom-poms down and untwist your panties for a few days until the cut and sign days are over.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:04 AM   #65
MVP

Quote:
I haven't posted in every thread so you're wrong.

Since this is the time when you discuss cutting/signing players that's usually what people talk about. If you don't want to discuss possible signings and needs then put your pom-poms down and untwist your panties for a few days until the cut and sign days are over.
Specifically, which players are you suggesting we sign or cut?
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:06 AM   #66
oxymoron

Quote:
Some people have a hard time with the concept of discussing a team's needs logically without the need to freak out. Every team has needs and Veach should be trying to address as many of ours as he can.
You mentioned FOUR defensive starters as players you think the Chiefs should upgrade in one post and you think you think we're the ones not being logical? Okay, then.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:12 AM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Specifically, which players are you suggesting we sign or cut?
I didn't suggest anyone. I listed 3 or 4 needs i thought Veach would be looking to address. Apparently my shortlist bruised a couple of vaginas around here so i explained my position.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 08:18 AM   #68
MVP

Quote:
You mentioned FOUR defensive starters as players you think the Chiefs should upgrade in one post and you think you think we're the ones not being logical? Okay, then.
Which part don't you agree with?

OT depth is questionable
Left guard is weak
Ragland and Niemann aren't quality starters
Fuller is better in the slot
Breeland has looked poor this preseason
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 08:23 AM   #69
MVP

Quote:

OT depth is questionable
Left guard is weak
The part where this is news to anyone, and the part where you suggest which players, ones cut from other teams, to replace them with.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:45 AM   #70
Veteran

Quote:

OT depth is questionable
Left guard is weak
All true or mostly true but really the only real concern is the CB position. The rest won't prevent this team from getting to the SB.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:56 AM   #71
MVP

So, finally went through the list of cuts. Not much jumped out at me on the list of cuts as guys that you think you have to go out and get, but here's my list.
DL Willie Henry (BAL) - Vet, young, can bring some pass rush. Definitely better than Ivie.
DL Zach Sieler (BAL) - Not sure what happened between last year and this year but there were talks about his development and becoming a future starter, then he got cut. Has Watt like measurables and I'm betting he get's stashed on their PS. Would poach.
LB Malik Jefferson (CIN) - Not a guy I'd sign to the 53, but if he was available to sign to the PS I'd give it some thought. If you can turn that athleticism into something on the field, it's a worthwhile project.
CB Jordan Brown (CIN) - Seemed solid for a 7th round rookie, but didn't make the cut. Will be a PS guy for them if he clears.
S Andrew Adams (DET) - I think he's a better player than Jordan Lucas by a wide margin. A bit surprising he was cut.
CB Briean Boddy-Calhoun (HOU) - Veteran slot guy but maybe whatever happened between 2017 and now isn't correctable?
ER Brandon Copeland (NYJ) - Looked good when he became a starter in 2018. Got popped for PEDs and got a 4 game suspension, then the Jets cut him. Seems silly for a team that lacks much on the edge. He's not the longest guy for a 4-3 but he's big enough.
TE Dwayne Allen (MIA), TE Eric Tomlinson (NYJ), TE Luke Willson (OAK), TE Will Tye (PHI) - Just grouping these guys together as a bunch of veteran TEs that have varying degrees of worth but almost certainly look better than what I've seen behind Kelce
WR Keelan Doss (OAK) - Not sure why the Raiders let this kid walk, but I'd be going out and signing him and letting DAT walk. 6'3" 215, runs a 4.45, was a stat monster at Cal and then shines in preseason. I think a team is going to make Oakland sorry they cut this kid.
CB Quinten Rollins (SF) - Solid but unspectactular CB that is a vet. Can play some safety. I like him bettter than Claiborne but I doubt KC sniffs.
WR Jordan Matthews (SF) - If not for Doss, I'd probably snag this kid as a great hands/chain mover type. The Chiefs really don't have that guy anymore, unless Pringle can step up in that role.
CB Jamar Taylor (SEA) - Vet corner that's better than either of the others I have on this list IMO. He was competing to be the starting nickel in Seattle, so I'm surprised they let him walk. Maybe he wanted a chance elsewhere for more playing time.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:57 AM   #72
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
The part where this is news to anyone, and the part where you suggest which players, ones cut from other teams, to replace them with.
Hell yea, pretty stupid of him to post something like that in a thread about cuts from other teams we might take a look at. I mean REALLY, the nerve!
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 09:16 AM   #73
In Search of a Life

I'll run this one more time, and then step away.

HB played 4 snaps in the pre-season. (I am going to assume he is healthy and a go for the regular season.) The secondary should look better in the regular season when he is on the field full time. If not, then yes, we may have some issues in the secondary. But for right now, a secondary of Thornhill, HB, Fuller, and Breeland doesn't cause me great concern. Will the other team ever complete a pass against that unit. Probably. Might even make a first down on 3rd and long on occasion.

Am I a Ragland fan? No. But I think the Packers game would indicate a change in the depth chart, even though we have not officially seen one to verify that a change occurred.

And we picked up an o-lineman from Houston. Don't know much about him, but he does sound promising.

And with that, I will be quiet now.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:19 AM   #74
Hockey Town

Saints traded for Kiko Alonso so that's out.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:23 AM   #75
oxymoron

Word I heard was that Ragland was playing more in the Packers game not because of a depth chart change, but because they wanted to get him more live-fire time playing strong side, where they have evidently begun to play him recently, rather than in the middle.

Which doesn't make much sense to me, but there it is. Maybe now that he's healthy, he's suddenly moving way better than we all think. But it looks like we may now be talking about the same three starters (Hitch, Rags, Wilson) but not exactly where we thought they were playing.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.