Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2024, 08:55 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Who will be the day 3 Spags DB this year?

Sneed, Williams, Watson, Conner. We’re always picking them and they are always decent players at worst. Who is this years guy?

I’m gonna say Jarrion Jones from FSU.

6 ft, 190 lbs, ran 4.38 with a 1.53 10 split. Very smart man corner who is very aggressive as a run defender and can identify coverages. He played outside and in the slot with a lot of success. He was also used on corner bltizes.

He’s so much like Sneed was as a prospect from experience to size/speed. We met with the kid and I think he’s high on our board.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:58 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

I don't think they way until day 3.

Renardo Green, FSU, 3rd round.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:05 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

DJ James end of 3rd round, or move up in the 4th.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:45 AM   #4
MVP

I'm guessing one of D. Richardson, K. Hadden, or J. Simpson.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 11:49 AM   #5
MVP

Day 3 huh... I was thinking about a mock today based on what I "feel" Veach would do and not so much what I want him to do. I keep going back to Max Melton in the 2nd round.

But anyhow... my guy is Decamerion Richardson, Mississippi State in round 4.

Size/speed combo with the mentality to defend the run and already plays a pretty solid press. Work on his eyes downfield and I think you might have a superstar in time.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 12:15 PM   #6
Special Teams ACE!!!

Did any of you know who Chamarri Conner was pre-draft?

Nazeeh Johnson? Nic Jones? Jaylen Watson?

Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and say you’re gonna go “Who?!!!”
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 12:18 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

You're on the clock sir!

And I knew Watson!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:25 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You're on the clock sir!

And I knew Watson!
He's just going draft a special teams ace gunner.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-23-2024, 02:50 PM   #9
MVP

What do we know about Ryan Watts if they want to fish in later rounds? I have not watched him at all, but his profile appears to be a match physically.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:10 PM   #10
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Kenny Logan Jr
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:10 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You're on the clock sir!

And I knew Watson!
I did as well.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:21 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
I did as well.
Fun fact:

I drafted McDuffie and Watson for the Eagles in the CP mock that year.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:58 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Day 3 huh... I was thinking about a mock today based on what I "feel" Veach would do and not so much what I want him to do. I keep going back to Max Melton in the 2nd round.

But anyhow... my guy is Decamerion Richardson, Mississippi State in round 4.

Size/speed combo with the mentality to defend the run and already plays a pretty solid press. Work on his eyes downfield and I think you might have a superstar in time.
I hope so!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:50 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Sure... had Johnson in my What I Want mock and Jones in my Sleepers.

I thought Conner was a terrible pick but he's proving me wrong.

There's a lot of solid press corners in this draft. He's probably going to pick one.

I'd throw quite a few names in this ring if I could.

I really like Chigozie Anusiem, Colorado State

If we take a peek at another small guy late a la Johnson, I wouldn't rule out another Marshall alum in Donnie Abraham's son Micah.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:01 PM   #15
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

I thought Conner was a terrible pick but he's proving me wrong.
I think just about everybody did. The posters who were going by the Mel Kiper and whoever else "best available" lists had him nowhere in their sights. The posters who knew a little or a lot about the players in this draft may have recognized who he was but thought little else of him as merely some future glorified special teams grunt, because that's what a ton of scouting reports said about him.

It's going to be another guy like that. Majority of people won't know who he is, and those that do or those that look up who he is are going to be scratching their heads, and many of them will be unwise and call it a bad pick.

Veach has pulled this midround DB rabbit out of a hat too many times for me to question him ever again. He's probably not going to keep batting 1000, but it's going to take a LOT of misses in the future for our confidence to wane on his selection of defensive backs.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.