Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2023, 06:52 PM   #17866
Veteran

Made a ham. This is it resting. Didn't take a better pic before it was gobbled up by the family.

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 07:17 PM   #17867
Suupraa Geniuuusss

For reasons that don't need to be aired here, I made a Christmas Eve ham with a bourbon maple syrup orange marmalade glaze.

People started eating it before i could get a chance to take pics, but still looks pretty good, I think.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 09:41 PM   #17868
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wife wanted breakfast for lunch after church. She made the bacon and eggs and I did the pancakes. I'd always had the box - just add water pancakes, and I gotta say the little bit of effort to get good ones are worth the effort.

Here is the recipe I used, but they're all over. Just measure the ingredients and do it. I'm a ham fisted moron and seem to make a mess out of everything, but they still turned out good. I seem to struggle getting the right temperature on the skillet. I'm good with fire and meat. the rest of it...nah. So I dug out the ol' infrared thermometer and 360 is the number. FWIW.

Offscreen was some sundry fruit I ate.

EDIT: Wife didn't **** up the bacon, that's how I like it. Crispy bacon for the win. Food snobs be damned.
Yeah I just buy the box from Aldi. However, I kinda crave now homemade like Mom made. That recipe is close to hers except she didn't use baking soda and added a little almond and vanilla extract. Oh, and she wrote out Calumet baking soda it must have been special.

She even made a syrup with brown sugar that was warm and awesome but she never wrote it down. We always had sorghum because Dad ate that on pancakes waffles and biscuits. I didn't like it much.
I think I need some inch and a half tall flapjacks now
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2023, 09:44 PM   #17869
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That looks like duck breast
It does, that is what I thought till I read the type.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 09:45 PM   #17870
Fight, build, win!

Those hams look tasty.
Old 12-24-2023, 10:00 PM   #17871
MVP

I would f*** up that ham and those pancakes.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-25-2023, 01:37 AM   #17872
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I would f*** up that ham and those pancakes.
I think you would **** the ham and use those pancakes on your titties.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2023, 10:03 AM   #17873
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I think you would **** the ham and use those pancakes on your titties.
Pepe is going hoggin for Xmas with billay
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2023, 10:09 AM   #17874
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Made a ham. This is it resting. Didn't take a better pic before it was gobbled up by the family.

Nice!!!
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2023, 01:06 PM
scho63
This message has been deleted by scho63. Reason: Wrong thread
Old 12-25-2023, 05:20 PM   #17875
Cheat Death

Steak sammich with parm butter herb baked potatoes

Chopped sirloin, red and yellow bells, pepperoncini, with a scratch cheese sauce

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 04:35 PM   #17876
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Wife wanted breakfast for lunch after church. She made the bacon and eggs and I did the pancakes. I'd always had the box - just add water pancakes, and I gotta say the little bit of effort to get good ones are worth the effort.

Here is the recipe I used, but they're all over. Just measure the ingredients and do it. I'm a ham fisted moron and seem to make a mess out of everything, but they still turned out good. I seem to struggle getting the right temperature on the skillet. I'm good with fire and meat. the rest of it...nah. So I dug out the ol' infrared thermometer and 360 is the number. FWIW.

Offscreen was some sundry fruit I ate.

EDIT: Wife didn't **** up the bacon, that's how I like it. Crispy bacon for the win. Food snobs be damned.
Nice
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:39 PM   #17877
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Doing some ribs while visiting the son, daughter in law, and new/first grandkid in Tennessee. So far so good. This little RecTeq pellet smoker is actually quite nice...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:39 PM   #17878
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post

Chopped sirloin, red and yellow bells, pepperoncini, with a scratch cheese sauce

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:42 PM   #17879
MVP

Quote:

That cheese sauce is giving me life.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-26-2023, 05:10 PM   #17880
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

Chopped sirloin, red and yellow bells, pepperoncini, with a scratch cheese sau

God damn perfection until that cheese sauce!

Provolone or mozzarella slices
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.