Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 08:26 PM   #1111
Would an idiot do that?

Plenty of Chiefs fans are still butthurt over Kareem Hunt, too.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 08:27 PM   #1112
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
But..he's not your friend...or even an acquaintance. You watch him play football, that's it. All you should care about is if he does that job well..hoping he gets suspended to make the team worse makes no sense.

I hate Skyy Moore cause he sucks at football I don't care if he's a good guy or not.
You don't get to tell people how to enjoy something, goober.

If character means nothing to you, then you are in a large boat that is well populated.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 08:32 PM   #1113
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Plenty of Chiefs fans are still butthurt over Kareem Hunt, too.
That should've been the moment Chiefs fans learned that it's all a bunch of horseshit.

The same people that bashed the Chiefs and Hunt cheered when he got his "second chance" with the Browns.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 09:58 PM   #1114
bored as hell...

So have they suspended this POS yet??
kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.kcmaxwell would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 10:00 PM   #1115
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So it turns into "OMG character!" This shit went on ad nauseum when the team was bad. So many people who would rather have a team of nice guys than actually win.
The “True Fans” haven’t all dropped dead already?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:14 PM   #1116
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Ridiculous. What big secret could there possibly be to justify 7 more games than the Jets guy? We know the charges. Does the NFL know something that the police don't?

Did he slap a female driver before fleeing the scene?

Come on man.
There were reports there was also stolen items in the car, that they had other drugs in the bag, maybe they were just racing, maybe there’s more to it than that.we don’t know if he was under the influence or not, if he was…what was in his system?

Players are instructed to call security immediately in situations like this. Players in KC KNOW they need to tell the truth, due to how Hunt got cut. It’s entirely possible that the NFL knows more than we do and his punishment will include all information they have. Remember…the NFL can suspend under the conduct policy even with no charges filed.

It’s also possible that we already know every relevant detail possible and he will only get a couple games (I posted every relevant case and ensuing length of suspension of the last 20 years, a few pages back) and that this report was just pure speculation that he will get “at least 8 games”…

Time will tell
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 01:36 AM   #1117
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
The whole entire point of being a midwesterner are values and morals.

And waving at people.
And saying ope
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:25 AM   #1118
Elway be drinkin' again

Could this whole thing get drug out for a year, whereas any punishment will not be instituted until the 2025 season?
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:31 AM   #1119
MVP

What we can't have happen is an appeal to the suspension and then it is upheld and he misses the playoffs.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:33 AM   #1120
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That should've been the moment Chiefs fans learned that it's all a bunch of horseshit.

The same people that bashed the Chiefs and Hunt cheered when he got his "second chance" with the Browns.
Yup.

And when the guy was getting in trouble in Cleveland you were STILL seeing guys (of course Florio) bagging on the Chiefs for drafting him to begin with.

It's all ridiculous.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 01:42 PM   #1121
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
The whole entire point of being a midwesterner are values and morals.

And waving at people.

lol it's being able to afford a house
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-02-2024, 02:45 PM   #1122
Starter

What I've learned from this thread is that James Palmer is a flaming homo.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 02:50 PM   #1123
Choco Favre

My recommended punishment:

No preseason games
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 02:54 PM   #1124
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
The “True Fans” haven’t all dropped dead already?
After the whole Javon Belcher thing fans started taking the character stuff more seriously.

The Tyreek stuff when he was drafted was pretty damn bad at the time and this is coming from someone who doesn’t feel Rice should be suspended near as long as the rumors say
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:48 PM   #1125
MVP

Hmmm could this help Rashee's case and get him quite a few less games than he would have gotten otherwise?

"The NFL will have the burden of establishing that the player violated the Personal Conduct Policy. The NFL also will publish mitigating factors for discipline which shall include acceptance of responsibility and cooperation, engagement with clinical resources and voluntary restitution."

That's in the new CBA. Seems like he has a smart lawyer or has been given good counsel from someone. He took responsibility and I'm sure he cooperating as much as possible, considering he came right out and said it was him. He's also telling his victims that he wants to take care of them and I'd consider that voluntarily.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.