Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2018, 08:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Quote:
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 08:04 PM   #1381
Supporter

I've texted with or spoken to more than a dozen men today, age 43-57, and every last one shed a tear.

I don't know if there's ever been this kind of male-bonding moment due to a Television/Cinematic experience, at least in my lifetime.

Kevin Smith even posted his red, teary eyes on Twitter.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 08:09 PM   #1382
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So KK is still around right? I don’t remember seeing news of her exit.

I’m glad they have it figured out. But the expense on 7-9 is a real travesty. They could have taken that so many directions. Positive directions. But NOPE.

I’ve stood up for TLJ. I got what RJ was trying to get across. But from
The perspective of THIS being possible, it looks bad. Maybe I can say it hasn’t aged well. IDK.
Yeah, she's still in charge. And sure, I get what RJ was trying to do but JJ killed the Golden Goose, although KK should never have allowed that script to go into production.

Michael Arndt, who wrote Toy Story 3 and other acclaimed films, had it right because his script featured Luke, Leia and Han, only to have "Kira" appear in Act 3.

That's what we wanted to see. Not crappy imitations in the forms of Poe, Finn and Rey.

Alas, what could have been...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 08:25 PM   #1383
Shaken. Not stirred.

Beautiful
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 08:28 PM   #1384
Most Valuable Villain

I just want to say....I would Gina Carano. The whole thing.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 08:56 PM   #1385
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 08:57 PM   #1386
Supporter

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 08:58 PM   #1387
Most Valuable Villain

Oh and whoever did the music during the Dark Troopers scene? ****ing epic.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 09:09 PM   #1388
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
It's Ludwig Göransson. He's scored both seasons of The Mandalorian and he scored Marvel's Black Panther, in which he created the Wakanda Theme and the Black Panther theme.

I recently did a "Spotlight" interview and one of the questions was "Who are your favorite composers?".

While I listed John Williams and others, I also mentioned that Ludwig is my favorite composer working today because he's breaking new ground with a Synthesizer/Sound Design/Orchestral Hybrid type of scoring that IMO, is absolutely amazing and astonishingly refreshing.

The dude is literally a genius composer.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 09:13 PM   #1389

Quote:
Posted a couple of pages back on how he came up with the Mando score. Can’t embed right now.

https://youtu.be/aQIcZbzr9Wk
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 09:13 PM   #1390
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's Ludwig Göransson. He's scored both seasons of The Mandalorian and he scored Marvel's Black Panther, in which he created the Wakanda Theme and the Black Panther theme.

I recently did a "Spotlight" interview and one of the questions was "Who are your favorite composers?".

While I listed John Williams and others, I also mentioned that Ludwig is my favorite composer working today because he's breaking new ground with a Synthesizer/Sound Design/Orchestral Hybrid type of scoring that IMO, is absolutely amazing and astonishingly refreshing.

Thanks man. I’m a ****ing fan of his work now.
Old 12-18-2020, 09:14 PM   #1391
Supporter

Quote:

It certainly set the tone.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 09:15 PM   #1392
Supporter

Quote:
Thanks man. I’m a ****ing fan of his work now.
He's freaking awesome. I mean, that Wakanda theme, to me, is just ridiculously awesome.

Just thinking about it gives me chills. It's just so perfect, as is his work on The Mandalorian.
Old 12-18-2020, 09:17 PM   #1393

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I admit, I cried when I saw the big reveal.

Bravo, F&F. You made me care about Star Wars again.
Old 12-18-2020, 09:24 PM   #1394
In Search of a Life

Quote:

When I first started watching the show, I wasn’t too sure about it. I was like “this doesn’t sound like Star Wars”

But it’s slowly grown on me. I like it alot now.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2020, 09:26 PM   #1395
The Boom Boom Room

Spoiler!

LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.