Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2023, 10:26 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Happy Veterans Day 2023! Lets give them the love and appreciation they have earned,

Lets give some love this weekend to all the vets that protect us daily.

Remember those who paid the ultimate price for us. Love to those families that sacrifice daily so their family member can serve and protect us.

These deals have grown so much these days that I can't fit them all in here even with spoilers.

All of the discounts have been confirmed, either through press release or direct communication with the company.

Veterans Day Restaurant Discounts

https://www.military.com/veterans-da...urantdiscounts

Veterans Day Travel & Recreation Discounts
https://www.military.com/veterans-da...discounts.html

Veterans Day Retail Deals and Discounts
https://www.military.com/veterans-da...discounts.html

Veterans Day Events
https://www.military.com/veterans-day/events.html

Military Appreciation and Giving Back to Veterans on Veterans Day
https://www.military.com/veterans-day/giving-back.html
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:48 AM   #2
The Demon Preacher

There isn't a single conflict we have been involved in since the civil war where the rights and freedoms of Americans was fought for. The military, today, doesn't exist to protect us. In the past two hundred years...

Have they died for oil? Yup.
Have they died to set up borders on the other half of the world? Yup.
Have they died de-stabilizing other countries in a bid to install leadership that was friendly to the US? Yup.
Have they died for the ego of the politicians who sent them to war? Yup.
Have they died for imperialistic purposes? Yup.
Have they died going on a revenge tour against the wrong group of people? Yup.

The military is not about protecting *US*... it is about protecting the interests and the pet projects of the dipshits elected into office while denying service related disability.

---

**** THAT.

- PFC, US ARMY

PS. By all means... go get that free buffet tho.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 10:52 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
There isn't a single conflict we have been involved in since the civil war where the rights and freedoms of Americans was fought for. The military, today, doesn't exist to protect us. In the past two hundred years...

Have they died for oil? Yup.
Have they died to set up borders on the other half of the world? Yup.
Have they died de-stabilizing other countries in a bid to install leadership that was friendly to the US? Yup.
Have they died for the ego of the politicians who sent them to war? Yup.
Have they died for imperialistic purposes? Yup.
Have they died going on a revenge tour against the wrong group of people? Yup.

The military is not about protecting *US*... it is about protecting the interests and the pet projects of the dipshits elected into office while denying service related disability.

---

**** THAT.

- PFC, US ARMY
We dont need politics in here.

Ask any vet why they fought and sacrificed. It wasn't for oil or politics.

Regardless of the reason for the war these brave men and women went into hell to protect us. They have earned our respect and gratitude.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 10:54 AM   #4
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

Regardless of the reason for the war these brave men and women went into hell to protect us not for oil or politics. Ask any vet why they fought and sacrificed.
I'm merely responding to the statement:

"Lets give some love this weekend to all the vets that protect us daily."

And doing so from personal experience which, if I'm not mistaken, you don't share.

That isn't what the military does today and hasn't for a LONG time.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 10:55 AM   #5
go to work wasted

yay free meal from Dennys
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-10-2023, 10:55 AM   #6
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
yay free meal from Dennys
That is why I enlisted... all the perks of Nov 11.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:57 AM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

Ask any vet why they fought and sacrificed. It wasn't for oil or politics.

Regardless of the reason for the war these brave men and women went into hell to protect us. They have earned our respect and gratitude.
That's not politics. He didn't blame one side over the other. What he said is true....and that's coming from a Veteran.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 10:57 AM   #8
go to work wasted

actually got a solid discount yesterday at the dispensary because they saw “veteran” on my drivers license

in retrospect that is why I enlisted, for the discount on weed down the road
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 11:01 AM   #9
Rookie

Quote:
There isn't a single conflict we have been involved in since WWII where the rights and freedoms of Americans was fought for. The military, today, doesn't exist to protect us. In the past two hundred years...
FYP
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 11:03 AM   #10

Quote:
And doing so from personal experience which, if I'm not mistaken, you don't share.
I've shared this many times... I tried but I have a 65% hearing loss so I couldn't serve. This ain't some trendy thing with me. My life long appreciation for the vets started back when I saw on TV people spitting on vets returning from vietnam.

You have a right to your opinion. You are not changing my opinion either. We should respect the vets and give them their appreciation they have earned.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 11:11 AM   #11
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
I've shared this many times... I tried but I have a 65% hearing loss so I couldn't serve. This ain't some trendy thing with me. My life long appreciation for the vets started back when I saw on TV people spitting on vets returning from vietnam.

You have a right to your opinion. You are not changing my opinion either. We should respect the vets and give them their appreciation they have earned.
None of this invalidates anything that I said. Hell, *I* was spit on during the Wichita River Festival and called a baby killer by some old hippy and his woman.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:15 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
None of this invalidates anything that I said. Hell, *I* was spit on during the Wichita River Festival and called a baby killer by some old hippy and his woman.
When was that? Anyone doing that now should expect to get the shit kicked out of them in short order.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:20 AM   #13
What's up braj?

This thread is going well
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:22 AM   #14

Quote:
Sorry that happened to you. Thats got to suck big time. There is no reason for that. People can be huge assholes. Again, sorry.

I thought I made it clear. Let me try again. I wasn't invalidating your opinion. As a vet, you have earned the right to have whatever opinion you have from your experiences.

I separate out the presidential orders that sent us to war with supporting the soldier. I spent 3 years of my life helping the military execute the war in Iraq. A war I vehemently opposed. Thats just how I see things. Again, not saying anything against your view. You have earned it.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:28 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

I just got my free meal from Dennys! Going tomorrow to get my free pizza from Little Cesars!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.