Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-28-2019, 08:06 AM  
You don't faze me, Gobble.

*** Official 2019 Kansas City Royals Repository ***

Get the offseason thread out of here. It's on!

Opening day roster:

Catchers (2): Cam Gallagher, Martin Maldonado

Infielders (7): Hunter Dozier, Lucas Duda, Whit Merrifield, Adalberto Mondesi, Ryan O’Hearn, Chris Owings, Frank Schwindel

Outfielders (4): Alex Gordon, Terrance Gore, Billy Hamilton, Jorge Soler

Starting pitchers (3): Jakob Junis, Brad Keller, Jorge Lopez

Relief pitchers (9): Scott Barlow, Brad Boxberger, Jake Diekman, Chris Ellis, Tim Hill, Ian Kennedy, Kevin McCarthy, Wily Peralta, Kyle Zimmer

Injured list: Danny Duffy, Brian Flynn, Jesse Hahn, Salvador Perez

Suspended: Eric Skoglund

Last edited by Mama Hip Rockets; 03-28-2019 at 10:36 AM..
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:01 PM   #4441
The Insider

ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:01 PM   #4442

The buzz on Twitter is that the Royals are about to sign Maikel Franco. Bad news for O'Hearn I'd imagine.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:03 PM   #4443
The Insider

ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:12 PM   #4444
Veteran

Also Chicago White Sox sign Cheslor Cuthbert to a minor league deal.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:18 PM   #4445
Veteran

Maikel Franco - 2019 .234 AVG, 17 HRs, in 389 at bats.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:19 PM   #4446
Rabbi Goldmann

Franco -0.5 fWAR. A free swinger who never walks, has some pop, and who nobody wants. Sounds like a typical Dayton pickup. Where does Dozier play?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:19 PM   #4447
The Insider

Dozier going to be a RF or 1B it looks like. I would prefer him at 1B long term.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:20 PM   #4448
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
The buzz on Twitter is that the Royals are about to sign Maikel Franco. Bad news for O'Hearn I'd imagine.
I don't know shit about Franco, but why is this bad news for O'Hearn? Would they move Franco to 1B?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:30 PM   #4449
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I don't know shit about Franco, but why is this bad news for O'Hearn? Would they move Franco to 1B?
Dozier
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 02:35 PM   #4450
MONTANA #19

As a sportscard collector, I know this guy was a pretty big deal (his cards were desireable) as a prospect a few years back. Don't know what happened since then though.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:40 PM   #4451
Veteran

He was also sent back to minors last year, where he turned things around with a .175 AVG. Maybe a brilliant move that I just can't see. Mecca mentioned that we should look at 3B Travis Shaw. That seems like a pretty good idea now.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:57 PM   #4452
Fifty eight sixty two...

I'm no expert, but I've seen a lot of Phillies baseball in the last few years. Franco's a real frustrating guy; very streaky with the bat, fun guy to have around, no range at all at 3B but quick hands and a pretty good gun. He'll do something great/stupid once in a while.
chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-19-2019, 02:59 PM   #4453
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
He was also sent back to minors last year, where he turned things around with a .175 AVG. Maybe a brilliant move that I just can't see. Mecca mentioned that we should look at 3B Travis Shaw. That seems like a pretty good idea now.

Believe he got hurt while down there - only had 40 ABs.

For the money, I would have preferred to see them jump in on Justin Smoak if they were going after a corner bat, but he also might have wanted to play for a more competitive team in a better hitters park (Brewers check both boxes).

Don’t love it, like it, or hate it. It’s just kind of a running-in-place deal.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2019, 03:20 PM   #4454
Veteran

Well if I had a vote, which I of course don't, I'd vote "NAY".

I wanted to see what Royals have with Hunter Dozier at 3B. Maybe Kelvin Gutierrez too.

Any free agent money spent, I wanted in pitching.
Old 12-19-2019, 03:26 PM   #4455
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Well if I had a vote, which I of course don't, I'd vote "NAY".

I wanted to see what Royals have with Hunter Dozier at 3B. Maybe Kelvin Gutierrez too.

Any free agent money spent, I wanted in pitching.

They’ve had long looks at Dozier at 3B. His defense there isn’t the best. I think his future is either RF or 1B.

Franco should not block ABs for O’Hearn for at least the first few months. If it does, that’s a real issue.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.