Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2024, 04:30 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD - NO SPOILERS*****

Version 2024 - PATRICK MAHOMES & THE HUNT FOR THE THREEPEAT

Let's ****ing do this.

Quote:
Rules for once the draft begins:
  1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's So and So to Green Bay) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").
  2. Don't be a dick.
Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny. I'll also be starting player threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. These separate threads will be made as soon as the news breaks, outside of this thread. I will link the threads below. Pure knee-jerk gold to reference in the future.

Here are our picks:

Round 1, #28: Xavier Worthy
Round 2, #63: Kingsley Suamataia
Round 4, #131: Jared Wiley
Round 4, #133: Jaden Hicks
Round 5, #159: Hunter Nourzad
Round 6, #211: Kamal Hadden
Round 7, #248: C.J. Hanson

Here is a list of the prospects the Chiefs have shown interest in this year.

View the 2023 Draft thread here
View the 2022 Draft thread here
View the 2021 Draft thread here
View the 2020 Draft thread here
View the 2019 Draft thread here
View the 2018 Draft thread here
View the 2017 Draft thread here

Last edited by Dante84; 04-27-2024 at 04:58 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:10 PM   #3886
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Dude...they had a pig announce the pick a couple of years ago. People need to stop complaining.
Thanks for the recommendation....but I think I will choose to complain
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:11 PM   #3887
MVP

Let me do a Google search on him to see if he’s any good or not. I’ll get back with y’all.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:11 PM   #3888
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If they take Wilson I might jizz
Mahogany would be my guy here but there are some nice options still.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:12 PM   #3889
MVP

I know nobody wants to hear the "move Creed to guard" argument but like, if this guy can keep the ball out of the dirt...
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 01:12 PM   #3890
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Thanks for the recommendation....but I think I will choose to complain
I've already got a manifesto written up about how this is Peacock and Taylor Swifts fault.
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 01:12 PM   #3891
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
1. Johnny Wilson
2. Malik Washington
3. Gabe Hall
4. Caelen Carson
5. Cedric Johnson
6. Christian Mahogany
7. Sataoa Laumea
Or Hunter Nourzad. He would be a great pick.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 01:14 PM   #3892
Andy Reid Supporter

It’s gonna be an IOL IMO. Only need left on offense
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:14 PM   #3893
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I know nobody wants to hear the "move Creed to guard" argument but like, if this guy can keep the ball out of the dirt...
Excellent thought.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:15 PM   #3894
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Guard I’m presuming instead of C on this guy.
played a bunch of right tackle, then guard then center in College. He's the new Allegretti
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:15 PM   #3895
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I've already got a manifesto written up about how this is Peacock and Taylor Swifts fault.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:15 PM   #3896
Politically Incorrect

Maybe go Edge rusher on next pick?

Any bull pass rushers left?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:16 PM   #3897
Politically Incorrect

Then I would like to see a big giant HB or RB after the next pick.

We are really building great depth.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:20 PM   #3898
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Should’ve bombed Germany instead of Japan
Uh, we did...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:20 PM   #3899
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Without getting into specific names, here’s what I’d like to see in the last 5 picks (assuming these are also the BPA; wouldn’t reach at this point):

1. RB to take touches from Pacheco
2. Big bodied run stuffing DT (if he can provide some pass rush, all the better)
3. DB (just whoever Veach wants that I’ve never heard of and becomes a good DB right away like always)
4. IOL (depth this year with maybe a chance to start in the future, think Allegretti)
5. Another pass catcher (best WR or TE value available)
3, 4, and 5 are done.

Let’s get a RB and DT.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:21 PM   #3900
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Then I would like to see a big giant HB or RB after the next pick.
I love Pacheco but he's 1/2 as big as he thinks he is. He'll run himself to retirement if they let him. I'd love a phat back to punish the D and end games.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.