Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2022, 09:10 AM  
Life is changing..

**** OFFICIAL North Carolina vs Kansas National Championship Game Thread ****

Last edited by TLO; 04-04-2022 at 09:24 AM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:11 AM   #916
Cheat Death

The shortened shot clock, sheer upgrade in athleticism at every position and star power makes the NBA much more entertaining than college ball for me.

I'll happily watch both though.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:21 AM   #917
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
The shortened shot clock, sheer upgrade in athleticism at every position and star power makes the NBA much more entertaining than college ball for me.

I'll happily watch both though.
I just wish college players could make a ****ing layup, FFS.

I watched the Suns playoff run last season and it seemed like the NBA had improved from years past... it was definitely fun to watch.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 08:48 AM   #918
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
North Carolina had 24 offensive rebounds. That has to be a Title Game record, right?
That’s an offensive rebound every 3 possessions. That’s horrifying.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:51 AM   #919
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Missed bunnies and terrible threes in the first half will do that to a team.
Man, I still am amazed by that turnaround. They came out like a team possessed in the second half and never let up. What a game!
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:54 AM   #920
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
To KU's defense, they didn't give up an offensive rebound every 3 possessions. They would give up 3 in one possession, then 1, then nothing for 3-4 possessions then 3 again.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:55 AM   #921
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I just wish college players could make a ****ing layup, FFS.
I believe Wilson had 5 missed layups in the 1st half. Definitely would have changed how that half went.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:12 AM   #922
In my youth i pray to keep

Clay isn't getting enough attention this morning I see
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 11:23 AM   #923
The Dude Abides

via GIPHY

Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 01:43 PM   #924
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Listening to him talk now. Seems like a good guy.
I feel like he is all class. Everything I have heard leading up to the Duke FF game, and the NC, and after the loss last night, says he is just an absolute Class Act.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-05-2022, 01:44 PM   #925
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Anyone else also suddenly need a new ladder with a deluxe platform?
It's the built in scissor holder for me.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-05-2022, 02:10 PM   #926
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 05:03 PM   #927
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
NBA team goes up 15-20

Other team comes back

Fouls and shit happen for an hour

...every NBA game ever.
This is why they made DVRs and time delayed watching.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:08 PM   #928
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Wait, what?

I have seen
2 SB wins
3 Jayhawks Championships
2 Royals WS
Yeah?

Well, I have seen:

0: Raiders SB wins
0: Pirates World Series wins
0: Army football national championships

(But we did beat Missouri in a bowl game!)
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:11 PM   #929
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat_Racer View Post
I've seen the Jayhawks win it all twice now.
I've seen the Chiefs win a Super Bowl.
I've seen the Royals win a World Series twice now.
I recognize the start of my sports fanatacism with the Royals 85 World Series. I was totally into it, and that's the jumping off point in my mind. From 85-2014 when I met me SO, I saw the Royals win 1 and KU win 2.

Since 2014 I've seen the Royals go 2 to WS and win 1, the Chiefs go to 2 Super Bowls and win 1, and KU go to 2 Final Fours and win 1.

She seems to think your team just eventually wins every few years!
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:39 PM   #930
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I always ****ing hated covering it. They'd make me do regular games before March Madness and it was always boring as ****. And half the time there was a far more interesting NFL, NBA or MLB game on that was demanding my attention.
Do you know why this post is total bullshit?
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote