Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-04-2022, 09:10 AM  
Life is changing..

**** OFFICIAL North Carolina vs Kansas National Championship Game Thread ****

Last edited by TLO; 04-04-2022 at 09:24 AM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 05:09 AM   #901
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Adidas Jayhawks. They bought your championship. I’ll be looking forward to the vacated championship shortly. Lol.
Above post is a long way of saying you know nothing about college basketball.

How's it feel to be so dim?
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 06:01 AM   #902
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

North Carolina had 24 offensive rebounds. That has to be a Title Game record, right?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:05 AM   #903
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Cheating pays. kU and Adidas bought a ship.
It would appear your jimmies are quite rustled.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 06:13 AM   #904
I'll be back.

my reverse mojo post worked well for you guys

just remember this when football season rolls around
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:16 AM   #905
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
CBB is a tertiary sport anyway.
I always ****ing hated covering it. They'd make me do regular games before March Madness and it was always boring as ****. And half the time there was a far more interesting NFL, NBA or MLB game on that was demanding my attention.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:18 AM   #906
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
my reverse mojo post worked well for you guys

just remember this when football season rolls around
This is the second time that’s been true.

I was only 15 at the time but I recall you trolling the Memphis championship game thread relentlessly.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:21 AM   #907
Supporter

Quote:
I always ****ing hated covering it. They'd make me do regular games before March Madness and it was always boring as ****. And half the time there was a far more interesting NFL, NBA or MLB game on that was demanding my attention.
Are you asserting that regular season NBA is more interesting than regular season KU basketball? I would … uh disagree.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
The post by Hammock Parties is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:45 AM   #909
Cheat Death

That was a pretty damn entertaining NC game.

Well done and congrats, Hawks.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 07:49 AM   #910
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
because you are an indoctrinated homer in the kult of ku

I don't want to watch the jayhawks pound inferior teams by 20-30 points...boring

star power drives the NBA...in college it's "who the **** is that?"
NBA team goes up 15-20

Other team comes back

Fouls and shit happen for an hour

...every NBA game ever.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 07:52 AM   #911
Would an idiot do that?

Hell, someone mentioned March Madness isn't a crap shoot because a #1 seed wins 65% of the time.

Uh well, the top 4 teams in the NBA win titles something like 90% of the time, higher than the other pro leagues by a decent amount.

I mean... I appreciate the skill and all, but it's far more determined than CBB.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 07:55 AM   #912
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
NBA team goes up 15-20

Other team comes back

Fouls and shit happen for an hour

...every NBA game ever.
Every ****ing college game, even tournament game, is a goddamn foul fest at the end.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 07:56 AM   #913
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Okay. Someone needs to be shown the Door here.

It’s messing up my Championship mojo this am.

K thanks.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 07:57 AM   #914
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Every ****ing college game, even tournament game, is a goddamn foul fest at the end.
I can't remember the last time I watched an entire NBA regular season game. It's been well north of a decade, if not 2.

I watch several, non-KU, regular season college basketball games most years.

It is a more fun game to watch, IMHO.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:05 AM   #915
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
That was a pretty damn entertaining NC game.

Well done and congrats, Hawks.
Agreed. I dislike both teams and still had fun watching.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.