Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Rate your 2022. I've provided QBs to help guide your thinking.
10 - Patrick Mahomes II - It was the best year ever. A magical year. 12 13.48%
9 - Josh Allen - I barreled through all of the obstacles in my path. 7 7.87%
8 - Geno Smith - It was a surprisingly good year. 14 15.73%
7 - Justin Herbert - I did okay this year whether or not it makes any difference in the long run. 9 10.11%
6 - Trevor Lawrence - It may have looked like a sissy year, but I guess it was decent. 2 2.25%
5 - Justin Fields - There were some ups and downs, but I did okay. 16 17.98%
4 - Tom Brady - I dinked and dunked the year to mediocrity. 3 3.37%
3 - Derek Carr - It didn't go well, but I kept plodding, just like every year. 7 7.87%
2 - Jacoby Brissett - It was a stopgap year at best. 2 2.25%
1 - Kenny Pickett - Let's just call this a learning year and move on. 2 2.25%
0 - Russell Wilson - I can't wait for this horrible year to end. Let's ride! 12 13.48%
N/A - Tua Tagovailoa - I don't remember 2022. 3 3.37%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2022, 08:15 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

How did 2022 treat you?

If your 2022 was a quarterback, which quarterback would it be?

Poll coming as soon as I give the Creed the signal.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 09:34 PM   #16
Would an idiot do that?

So, in previous years, I've broken this down in months... and the past two years have both averaged to about 5.25. Some months were 9s or 10s, others hit 0 or 1.

I don't even know WTF I'd do with this year to begin explaining the ups and downs.

One week in January, it's literally Patrick Mahomes. Following week, it's 90 minutes of Patrick Mahomes followed by... well, you know.

Months in the spring and summer were a complete shit show, but got to do some traveling and basically disassociate from the shit show a little at a time.

I met the legend himself, Rain Main, which makes that month a 10, obviously.

More shit show followed (not just relative to meeting Rain Man), but Q4 finished marvelously.

I think 8/Geno Smith fits... even looking back at some of the low points don't seem that bad, especially given some of the battles guys are going through here every single day.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 09:36 PM   #17
Supporter

I wanted to rate a 9 but no way was I clicking on Josh Allen when Patrick Mahomes is right there.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 09:38 PM   #18
Forever Royal

How did 2022 treat you?

Second kid was born and some good progress on paying debt as well as some nice vacations. Got a new truck and have dove into starting two YouTube channels that I’m excited about. Lots of time spent with the wife and kids as well. Having a 2.5 year old and 8 month old pair of boys is honestly pretty magical.

Only thing preventing me from having a Mahomes year is the stock market. I mean my stock season didn’t even get started before absolutely crashing so that aspect is very Russel Wilsonesque. Had high expectations but like the Broncos there’s a chance I’ll have to cut a lot of losses. I didn’t need big gains for a Mahomes year or anything just needed to not lose so much. So I guess I had a maybe a Cousins of this season year. Lots of good and just have to ignore the things not as much in my control.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-28-2022, 10:07 PM   #19
Cheat Death

Easily one of the toughest years of my life. Started with traveling for the AFCCG and then obliterating my right femur 3 days later. Had an injury related setback a month later then lost my FiL unexpectedly which I couldn't be there for due to my recovery and inability to travel.

Through all that and while mostly sitting on the sidelines somehow I managed to pull off a well planned relocation and despite spending the rest of the year in physical therapy had a really good year at work.

Feel like in years past I rated these polls in the 8s and 9s having a good run of positive years which is the difference between this year being a 2 or 3 and the 5 I'm rating it.

So my unsolicited advice is to stack those 7-10s to put yourself in a good place for the inevitable 1-4s.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 10:13 PM   #20
YOU take YOUR seat

pretty bad, lost my best friend. She was 12 years old and got cancer. I still miss her every day, it's really hard losing your dog when they've been such a big part of my life for over a decade. Sweetest dog you'll ever know.

Other than that, it was below average.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 10:18 PM   #21
Thread I will end you.......

8/10 would live it again...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 10:19 PM   #22
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

2022 was a dry hand job
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 10:23 PM   #23
MVP

The first half of the year was a big fat 0. Divorce and the ugliness that goes with it.

Second half a 10. New town (same island though), new job, new girlfriend. Things are looking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-28-2022, 10:32 PM   #24
error 404

sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-28-2022, 11:00 PM   #25
Threepeat!

Sorry for all the heartbreak in this thread. Nice to read the good stuff. Best wishes to all. God bless the CP folks & their loved ones. Have a happy (& better) 2023!

Last edited by T-post Tom; 12-28-2022 at 11:29 PM..
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 11:15 PM   #26
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
But the dial only goes to 10.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 11:26 PM   #27
fides quaerens intellectum

I read 19 books this year, which is the most I’d read since my book tracker started in 2010 (my previous high had been 17, completed in 2010 and 2017). And I profited nearly $200 in sports gambling. Those 2 items lifted what was otherwise a high 7 into Geno Smith territory.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-29-2022, 12:02 AM   #28
Supporter

Went with Trevor Lawrence. There was some really elite throws, and some absolute ****fests.

So our average annual rainfall is 17-18" Driest year on record I think is 10. I haven't heard of any place in the county that hit over 7-8". Some of the places in the east side of the county I've heard were sub 4" So yeah, driest year on record by a wide margin. That is not great for Buehler445 and the ecological environment writ large.

So I ran over my 12.5 year old dog that went to work with me every day. I was ****ing devastated. Probably as shitty as I've felt about anything ever.

Had a bit of a health scare. Not great Bob!

But I did some good things professionally. Achieved (somehow) a profit. Took some pretty sizeable steps in expanding my business.

Wife and kids are good, currently everybody is healthy, which in today's environment is something.

Overall, there was a huge percentage of the year where I was ****ing miserable. But it's difficult to label anything lower than a 5 with my life as currently lived. I leave a pretty damned good life, and me being miserable is just me being stupid.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 07:47 AM   #29
MVP

Combination
I’m sure it was a good year
I just don’t remember much of it
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2022, 07:58 AM   #30
Here We Go Again

Overall a 5 for me. Some really good/great things happened, and had some big challenges. 2023 is setting up to be a much better year providing things fall right in January.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.