Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2007, 08:40 AM  
"Think BOOM!"

Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=afOlUzd30YOo

Pretty alarmist, IMO, but possible.

Spoiler!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 10:11 PM   #901
Would an idiot do that?

This is Not Donger's fault.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2021, 10:28 PM   #902
MVP

I can't remember the last time I even looked at gas prices. What is even the point of it? Are you really not going to buy it? What are you going to do, whip out the ol'Schwinn and pedal foot it? Or beat feet it? **** that nonsense. You're going to buy it just like the rest of us commoners.

I'm not going to traipse around just to get a few cents off only to save 40 cents on a tank either. Another waste of time. Quality of fuel should be the only concern.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-26-2021, 10:30 PM   #903
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
I can't remember the last time I even looked at gas prices. What is even the point of it? Are you really not going to buy it? What are you going to do, whip out the ol'Schwinn and pedal foot it? Or beat feet it? **** that nonsense. You're going to buy it just like the rest of us commoners.

I'm not going to traipse around just to get a few cents off only to save 40 cents on a tank either. Another waste of time. Quality of fuel should be the only concern.
Well look at Mr Moneybags here...doesn't have to worry about the price of gas.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 10:40 PM   #904
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yes it is
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 10:46 PM   #905
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Hardly.

I learned a long time ago to worry about the shit I can control and don't give a **** about the shit I can't.

How much impact do you think you have as an individual on the price of gas?

How much of an impact as a individual do you have on your choice of quality of gas you put in your grocery getter?

The gas in your region/area comes from all the same place. Doesn't matter if you buy it from Chevron, Phillips, QuikTrip, KwikShop, or some company or even a mom and pop, The only difference in the fuel from place to place is the additives that each company will order with their fuel. That few cents you are saving on gas may be causing more long term damage to your modern engine by not adding in the additives they should.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-26-2021, 11:01 PM   #906
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Hardly.

I learned a long time ago to worry about the shit I can control and don't give a **** about the shit I can't.

How much of an impact as a individual do you have on your choice of quality of gas you put in your grocery getter?

The gas in your region/area comes from all the same place. Doesn't matter if you buy it from Chevron, Phillips, QuikTrip, KwikShop, or some company or even a mom and pop, The only difference in the fuel from place to place is the additives that each company will order with their fuel. That few cents you are saving on gas may be causing more long term damage to your modern engine by not adding in the additives they should.
Eh, I was mostly just ****ing with you. I know I have no impact or control over the price of gas, but I do have control over my driving habits, and believe me that back in 2007 when it was skyrocketing towards $4/gal I absolutely was adjusting them. Yes I still had to buy it but I sure as hell didn't want to buy any more than I needed.

As far as quality of fuel, I have a 1996 Camaro that I will not put ethanol into, and I also won't use it in any small engine. My daily driver...meh...I throw whatever into it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2021, 03:56 AM   #907
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Keep politics out of this.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2021, 08:00 AM   #908
"Think BOOM!"

Now $3.04

Sorry, Bowser.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 08:25 AM   #909
MVP

My motorcycle gets 65mpg. Glad it is finally summer.
Cost me $10-11 bucks to fill and a range of 225 miles.
Much better then filling up my 38 Gallon Tundra truck.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2021, 08:45 AM   #910
Veteran

Quote:
Hardly.

Gomer Pyle here has some very strong opinions about petrol products.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-27-2021, 08:58 AM   #911
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
$2.56 here for a long time.
Just seen it dropped to $2.75
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-27-2021, 11:10 AM   #912
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Permanent WFH kicks ass. Gas can go to $5 a gallon and I still wouldn't give a shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 11:32 AM   #913
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Permanent WFH kicks ass. Gas can go to $5 a gallon and I still wouldn't give a shit.
You don't ever drive anywhere else?

And even if you didn't, or didn't even own a car, I'm fairly certain you'd feel an economic impact one way or another if fuel costs were to go that high.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 11:38 AM   #914
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 11:40 AM   #915
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I like the way you think.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote