Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:38 PM   #436
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
He collapses the pocket on passing downs if not focused on. If focused on, he frees up the outside rush.
Lol good thing our QB isn’t a statue.

Again, Vita Vea will have very little impact on the passing game. As far as I’m concerned, I prefer for them to have bigger slower guys on the field on passing downs.

Go suck Tom Brady’s dick somewhere else bundle of sticks.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 06:40 PM   #437
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Here we ****ing go again...

Nobody thinks this is going to be an easy win.

But why should we be SCARED of a team that we already beat while on cruise control for 3 quarters?

This is same stupid ****ing dance we did with Browns fans and Bills fans. Nobody thinks the Chiefs are going to waltz into Raymond James and destroy the Buccaneers.

But when people say the Tampa pass rush is "scary" and stupid shit like that, of course we're going to respond. The Kansas City Chiefs aren't SCARED of any team, at all, not even the mighty Tom Brady.
Well said - the only - and I mean ONLY people on the field I fear, is the folks wearing black and white stripes.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:40 PM   #438
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Totally forgot that Todd Bowles worked for Andy, so Andy knows everything about his defense.

Add that with Spags vs Brady and we easily have the coaching advantage
Tyrann also worked with Bowles AND Ariens so he'll know a little bit about the scheme (picked Brady last time). And of course Daley knows Brady inside from his time with the Pats.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:41 PM   #439
Choco Favre

As long as we don't turn the ball over we should win.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 06:48 PM   #440
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol good thing our QB isn’t a statue.

Again, Vita Vea will have very little impact on the passing game. As far as I’m concerned, I prefer for them to have bigger slower guys on the field on passing downs.

Go suck Tom Brady’s dick somewhere else bundle of sticks.

WTF is wrong with you? All I did was note a difference in the dynamic along the lines. It's a Tampa Bay note that should be of interest to people, it's in the Tampa Bay thread, and it had nothing to do with Brady.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:51 PM   #441
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
WTF is wrong with you? All I did was note a difference in the dynamic along the lines. It's a Tampa Bay note that should be of interest to people, it's in the Tampa Bay thread, and it had nothing to do with Brady.
You don’t ever post in The Lounge, but now all of a sudden when the Chiefs are playing Brady in the SB you’re interested in football again?

It’s obvious what you’re doing.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:55 PM   #442
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

One thing on my mind is does Reid even really try to run the ball early on?

We have basically the OL from the Saints game and we are facing a similarly good front 7. In that first half, it was just pass after pass. Some play action, RB or TE chipping to help Wylie, but still passing. And then the 2nd half came, their front seemed worn down, and we ran it super efficiently if you recall. Both CEH and Bell, against a top flight NO run defense, just as TB is.

I think that’s probably the plan here. Test those DBs out early and often, wear that front 7 down and make their LBs play on their heels and not downhill where they are at their best.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:59 PM   #443
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
As long as we don't turn the ball over we should win.
This is where I'm at.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:01 PM   #444
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

We have basically the OL from the Saints game and we are facing a similarly good front 7. In that first half, it was just pass after pass. Some play action, RB or TE chipping to help Wylie, but still passing. And then the 2nd half came, their front seemed worn down, and we ran it super efficiently if you recall. Both CEH and Bell, against a top flight NO run defense, just as TB is.

I think that’s probably the plan here. Test those DBs out early and often, wear that front 7 down and make their LBs play on their heels and not downhill where they are at their best.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t we do the same thing in the SB last year?

I don’t remember us running the ball much until the 2nd half, but maybe that was just successfully.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:03 PM   #445
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

I also believe that Andy will come out passing. When we do run, it'll be either trickery or runs to the edges, outside zone type stuff. Probably sprinkle in some jet-sweeps, etc. Get those massive DTs running and try to wear them out early, and maybe have some opportunities to run between the tackle later in the game.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 07:03 PM   #446
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

So we know Reid loves that sprint out pass to Tyreek in the flat on short yardage situations (end of the Miami and Cleveland games).

Anyone else feel like he has some sort of counter to that play that he’s saving? You gotta think he has some sort of alternate version of it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:04 PM   #447
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You don’t ever post in The Lounge, but now all of a sudden when the Chiefs are playing Brady in the SB you’re interested in football again?

It’s obvious what you’re doing.

I rarely post in the lounge because people just post asinine shit like you did. The Chiefs just lost their starting LT to an Achilles injury, and the Chiefs are getting back their big man in the middle.

That changes the dynamics along the lines, and that's all I posted, in response to a post about the pass rushing and the D-line. If you're too ****ing jumpy about the possibility that someone might make a post about Brady to figure that out, take a Valium and don't post again until after it starts working.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:04 PM   #448
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Since everyone thinks we come out passing, we’ll start with a 12 play drive (9 runs, 3 passes) 75 yards for a TD that takes 9 minutes off the clock.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:05 PM   #449
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bake51 View Post
We won 27-24 in their house and got outscored 24-10 after the first quarter. This while tampa was not clicking like they are now. I guarantee Hill won't be going off for 200 yards in the first quarter either.

I think the people thinking this is going to be a blowout or an easy win is very mistaken. I think this is going to be a very good super bowl to watch.
All we heard all week was that the Bills were vastly improved and the game would be far more difficult than the first one. It was easier. What would lead anyone to believe that Tampa Bay is greatly improved?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:08 PM   #450
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Since everyone thinks we come out passing, we’ll start with a 12 play drive (9 runs, 3 passes) 75 yards for a TD that takes 9 minutes off the clock.
Nah, no way we run on the Bucs like that early on.