Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:18 PM   #691
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Mahomes/Tyreek’s personal friend & videographer:

Interesting find. Someone needs to give him the third degree.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:19 PM   #692
In Search of a Life

Probably just another video
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:20 PM   #693
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Probably just another video
Chess piece and owl emoji...idk.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:21 PM   #694
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Chess piece and owl emoji...idk.
What does the owl symbol mean?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #695
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Awake at night.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #696
Veteran

Quote:
Aids

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #697
MVP

Dude pulled up to training camp in a Brinks truck.

I don't like him. He's a me first guy.
He's a good player. As a one year rental? yeah, maybe. Pretty steep price though. I doubt #30-32 in the first gets it done.

I'd much prefer Peterson. I'm bummed we couldn't make Fitzpatrick happen, but it looks like we tried.

I imagine it's that everyone knows our #1 will be a very low #1.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #698
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
Aides

And AIDS, yes.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:23 PM   #699
Veteran

Quote:
And AIDS, yes.
Damn it got me before I corrected myself!

arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:24 PM   #700
Mahomes or GTFO

Pay him for what you would give to Chris Jones. Get a year of both together. Next year, franchise tag and trade Chris Jones and get back whatever you traded Ramsey for, maybe more. Draft a solid pass rusher. Move on.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:29 PM   #701
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Pay him for what you would give to Chris Jones. Get a year of both together. Next year, franchise tag and trade Chris Jones and get back whatever you traded Ramsey for, maybe more. Draft a solid pass rusher. Move on.
Agreed. He's the Zobrist we need to get the damn trophy.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:29 PM   #702
SuperBowl or bust

Honestly, I’m gonna be kind of let down a bit when we can’t get a deal done for one of these young stud corners and end up getting PP on his last legs and have to extend his deal.

I’d rather move a 1 this year and a pick next year for an elite corner that will give us 5 years of elite play over an aging vet that will give us 1 or 2 years for a second rounder...even if that second rounder is a late one (49ers off to a good start)
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:31 PM   #703
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Dude pulled up to training camp in a Brinks truck.

I don't like him. He's a me first guy.
He's a good player. As a one year rental? yeah, maybe. Pretty steep price though. I doubt #30-32 in the first gets it done.

I'd much prefer Peterson. I'm bummed we couldn't make Fitzpatrick happen, but it looks like we tried.

I imagine it's that everyone knows our #1 will be a very low #1.
You take issue with Ramsey showing up to training camp in a Brinks truck (harmless), yet seem to take no issue with Peterson getting a six game suspension for PED’s and attempting to tamper with the drug testing process?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:33 PM   #704
Threepeat!

Thoughts on possible trade for Tre'Davious White? Affordable, young and good pedigree.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 10:36 PM   #705
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Thoughts on possible trade for Tre'Davious White? Affordable, young and good pedigree.
that would be the ultimate **** you to Buffalo if we were to trade for the guy they got from the Mahomes deal and coached him up.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote